Sign in to follow this  
77west

PMDG Shock 50% Sale on the 747v3 - Now!

Wes,

I NEVER tease...

To do so would be oh, so unprofessional.  :P

PMDG is never unprofessional... I expect anyone buying at the 114mil price to be fully taken care of. I would be shocked to not have a private 747 back to Washington State.

:hi:

I would actually sell my house to buy a B747-400 to live in. More space than my house, and better doors for annoying people trying to get in.

Check this out it is at Arlanda Stockholm ESSA, to much to show here but instead take Google and enter "arlanda jumbo hotel" do a search and select Images.

Cool place, a 747 rebuilt to a hotel and bistro.

Per w

Sweden

Per W Sweden

The offer still stands - I will be the personal FS guru for life to anyone who purchases at this 50% of price. I will be at your beck and call 24/7 365 days a year!   :P

• Upvote 2

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ahah just as announced earlier for the 50% sale ;)

I'l just have to check with my bank if I can make that payment with my card ! :P

Oh how I wish I was a billionaire secret flightsimmer... alas, I shall wait for RSR to wave his wand, granting me my virtual private 747.

All hail the king!

Can I pay on installment ? 

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Wes,

I NEVER tease...

To do so would be oh, so unprofessional.  :P

Unless you are being a professional tease, but we have no proof of that, all we have, to borrow a phrase from Spock, is a theory that just so happens to fit the facts. ;)

I hope pmdg does really offer a discount for the 747, I am most interested in the 747-8 for than the 747-400, the -8 will be more like the 777 i assume with 2 more engines.

Take some zeros off that price and you might have the real price. 

• Upvote 2

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

And I got a warning for my thread about the operations centre update  :mad:

Haha all is good though, someone had to do it anyway  :P

It's reaallllllly coming soon though  :dance:

And I got a warning for my thread about the operations centre update 
Yes but yours was worded in a way that could mislead people... I was simply stating the facts as per the PMDG website.

But all in good spirit and the name of fun!

@ PMDG

$114,000,000.00 is a pretty good price for the 744 package. In addition to the 50% off i´d like to have 3 type ratings for PIC and 4 type ratings for Fo´s + acceptance flight and full tanks o´gas to bring the bird back home ;)

acceptance flight
a
acceptance flight

acceptance flight

acceptance flight
acceptance flight

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg