Sign in to follow this  
PoeDameron

PMDG 747-400v3 QOTS II Repaint Thread

HI there, could someone make the Hibiscus livery for Malaysia Airlines?

Registration 9M-MPD or 9M-MPB

640px-Malaysia_Airlines_Boeing_747-400_H

• Like 1

On 2/24/2018 at 6:18 AM, a350pilot said:

Great Work Pawel. But this one is for FSX. Any Chance, to get it also vor P3Dv4 and 744 QOTS V3?

I don't have P3D and don't know what are the differences.
I know some people use my 777 liveries in P3D so dunno what's the issue with this one.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

10 minutes ago, Mcleod1913 said:

Hello,

Would anyone be able to do Qantas Boxing Kangaroo?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/11606523@N06/9202545239

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

10 minutes ago, Mcleod1913 said:

Hello,

Would anyone be able to do Qantas Boxing Kangaroo?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/11606523@N06/9202545239

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

32 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Thanks for letting me know

Hi, 

Would anyone be able to do a passenger version of Cathay Pacific in their new livery? 

Many thanks,

Aaron K

• Like 1

Id really like a 747-400F UPS, Atlas or polar with lots of ramp weathering. Filthy. 

Thanks

Michael Chandler 

Hey there!

Is anyone willing to change any Lufthansa 747-400 to a "dirty" one? Like it has not seen a shower for a couple of weeks 😄

Thanks!

Philipp

Hi all,

I love the Pan Am 748i livery and I was wondering if a talented painter might be interested in doing a Pan Am livery for the 744? I would do it myself if I had the talent. Sadly, I'm not much of an artist. I very much appreciate the time and skill it takes to do a repaint. Thank you in advance to the brave soul who takes on this project.

Hello, 

Are there any untitled (white) livery's for the PMDG 747-8i and Boeing 747-400?

Thanks in advance!

Sebastiaan Nouris

Will standard non pbr repaints still with the latest pbr enabled update from PMDG.... 747 400s ?

Thnx