Sign in to follow this  
mcdonoughdr

Aircraft Bouncing On Landing (Autoland)

I wish there were some global aviation weather app for flight simmers. Maybe that's a $ idea for someone who knows how to code.

Infometar might do it for you. It was set up for IFlyII and still works.

Yeah, as16 probably gets the metars from the same place. The ATIS is, to me, significantly different. You can build a picture with metar, assuming it's accurate. The ATIS, being controlled in real time, gives a more real time detailed picture.

Brian Nellis

EZDok is absolutely the culprit, unless you have their shake effects disabled. They don't simply shake the model in reaction to the wind/weather like we do. They add in a bunch of air effects to shake the plane. Since planes react to the air around them, I'm sure you can see the issue with this method.

And so ezdok compromises the pmdg's dynamics also if is indirectly? how to have ezdok and pmdg without compromising the flight dynamics? we have to stop using the ezdok effect processor?

I noted also if you disable the effect processor from the main ezdok panel it doesn't disable the fuselage shake effects , you have to enter the edit mode and manually disable the fuselage shake channel... someone please clarify this ? and could we have an indication from PMDG about EZDOK  recomendations? thanks

Autoland seems to be taboo around here. The macho man cry of Avsim I guess. I have been manually landing virtual and the occasional real plane for twenty years now so Autoland is a fun novelty to me and I use it about 50 percent of the time. So bring on the pitch forks if it makes you feel better. 

About EZDok2 I also find it disrupts PMDG's fine immersive addition so I just turn it off when loading the Queen in the sim. I would hope that EZDok2 would work out a way to let us have both in the near future. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

wonder  if  any users  that are  using  chase  plane  have  this  issues   as  of  yet havnt  noticed  it  as  yet

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Ezdok is not the problem here, it only affects the camera view and has no interference over the plane.

It does. Try it on the default F/A-22 and see how it bounces on the ground.

Zicheng Cai

Definitely is. We tested and trapped this during beta. Disable the effect and the issue goes away.

I have not noticed the same with ChasePlane (as I think they're altering the camera and not trying to toss the plane around).

Kyle Rodgers