Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

5 hours ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

Nico, some great advances in this update, many thanks for your continued hard work. Your app is the best.

Thank you!

Work continues ... My to-do list is still long.

First on the list is to let the aircraft make a normal push back from the gate instead of the current immediate 180 turn ...

Nico

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, kiek said:

Hello Mark,

You quoted the wrong alinea. While you are not an Aerowinx PSX user, this is the alinea for you:

"PSXseeconTraffic.exe is the 32 bit application to be used with any user aircraft in FSX or P3D(v3 or v4). PSXseeconTraffic64.exe is the 64 bit application to be used with any user aircraft in Prepar3D v4 only!"

You can use both versions for Prepar3D v4. However, I recommend to use the more efficient 64 bit version: PSXseecon64.exe.

Regards,

Nico

ok

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Hello Nico,

it is really incredible what you have managed with Live traffic till now!

However, my main issue with it is the "chaos" on ground. And as you have explained several times, its just the incorrect datas from the transponders.

My question is now, if there's techincally any chance in the future if you are able to take control over the AI Aircraft as sson as they have landend and guide them on correct taxiways to a gate? Same for departing?

Do you think this could ever be accomplished?

I assume not, so there's a suggestion:

does it make sense to make a kind of "dual mode", where on the ground a AI traffic program is working (e.g. UTL or MyTraffic) and up in the air, there are then the real flights?

So, all ground movement is done by the AI Traffic programs and once up in the air they get deleted and the Live aircraft just show up?

Or is there any other idea to solve the ground movemen problem?

Many thanks for answering,

Günter

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, guenseli said:

1) My question is now, if there's techincally any chance in the future if you are able to take control over the AI Aircraft as sson as they have landend and guide them on correct taxiways to a gate? Same for departing? Do you think this could ever be accomplished?

2) I assume not, so there's a suggestion: does it make sense to make a kind of "dual mode", where on the ground a AI traffic program is working (e.g. UTL or MyTraffic) and up in the air, there are then the real flights?So, all ground movement is done by the AI Traffic programs and once up in the air they get deleted and the Live aircraft just show up?

3) Or is there any other idea to solve the ground movemen problem?

Hello Günter,

Thank you for your kind words, your comments and suggestion.. Here is my opinion 

Ad 1) I always have control over the live AI aircraft, but at the ground there are problems with incorrect position data and position data not timely appearing (after 18 or even 27 seconds instead of 9), so I first have to hold the aircraft and then it  has to speed up to make it to the next position, something that often results in cutting corners (through grass or buidlings even). However, there are also examples of aircraft that land, for instance at the Polderbaan in EHAM, and follow the taxiways -exactly at the yellow line-, all the way to a gate (over there a ride of 11 minutes). So it is not all 'chaos' Some airlines are much better, or some aircraft types are much better then others. There is hope, transponders are being replaced by more accurate versions the coming years. But  there will always be 'strange animals' so it will never look perfect. But I find that part of the fun, an awesome immersion, you know that that are really pilots and passengers in that plane at that very moment (-30sec)!, much nicer then aircraft that 'mechanically' follow taxiways, imo..   

Ad 2) No, that does not make sense, it will never match. Especially departing traffic will be a big problem. How do you know at what time you should depart from the gate to match a live aircraft in time at the holding point? I also find it a bit weird to combine live trafic with 'canned' traffic. You should know that I started to develop this program almost two years ago for the Aerowinx PSX (a B744), for flying with live traffic, not for plane spotting at an airport...

Ad 3) Well currently I am working on correct push-back procedures, so that will solve the problem of aircraft turning through the terminal. I could also add a mechanism to suppress 'bad companies' or 'bad aircraft types', and, but that's a bit further away, I could use 'self learning algorithms'. Let it run a day at a specific airport and the program will begin to get an understanding what the taxiways are. However, this will, like scheduled traffic, fail if a taxiway is suddenly not usable, due to repair work or an aircraft with problems. That's remains the advantage of my live traffic, all these sudden changes will be correctly followed, without me having to do anything... (and world wide, with no schedules -> this is really live!) :biggrin:  

Regards,

Nico

Hi Nico,

Just a humble tip, how about a version for Win 7 providing no support for it?

I actually havent tried your work (Just yet) but it seems to be impresive, and I have read everywhere that its really worth it, specially since it has no fps impact in FSX.

SIM: P3DV5.3 CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.0GHz GPU: GTX1060 6GB  OS: Windows 10 64Bits RAM: XPG DDR3 1600 16GB (2x 8GB) Display: Samsung LC27JG50QQLXZX 27´

Thanks for your answer, Nico!

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

On 02/07/2017 at 1:43 AM, aerostar said:

Is there a possibility that we can have LIVE ship traffic by linking to the Real Life marine traffic network....   just like Live Traffic for the aircraft.....

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-60.3/centery:36.2/zoom:3

aero

Hi Kiek

just wondering if this can be done and if you might consider doing it........   

aero*

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

11 hours ago, rafikihd said:

Just a humble tip, how about a version for Win 7 providing no support for it?

Well I cannot blame you for not reading this long thread, buf if you had you should have seen that I had Win7 supported in the past but because some people faced app startup problems I moved to Win 10 only...

Note that you can always run PSXseconTraffic on a Win10 laptop and keep your SIM at Win7  (or upgrade to Win10, it is still free...)

29 minutes ago, aerostar said:

just wondering if this can be done and if you might consider doing it.......   

No, I will not go into that.

Nico

amazing stuff! Any chance this can be adapted  for use with xplane? Zero AI addons there worth mentioning.

-Roland

9 hours ago, sparkie66 said:

amazing stuff! Any chance this can be adapted  for use with xplane? Zero AI addons there worth mentioning.

I don't think so while if I am right, x-plane does not support Simconnect as interface method.

On 20-7-2017 at 7:04 PM, JeffreyJ said:

Any chance to get the older (win7) files?

I'm afraid not. They are no longer supported, it would lead to confusion and you would miss all the new stuff, bug fixes and so on that since then took place.

You better upgrade to Windows 10, it is still free. Or run PSXseeconTraffic networked on a Win10  laptop.

Hi to everybody. Many and many compliments to Nico for the work and the continue upgrades to the programs.

I'm creating my personal AI traffic taking every aircraft from flightradar24.

I've completed the A and B letters

But I've found VMR generator doesn't write every liveries to the ai_liveries.txt

What I don't understand is that no error messages appears after the generator of the ai_liveries txt.

Here an example:

This is what appears in the AI liveries.txt about Ryanair:

ROU;B763;1;Air Canada Rouge Boeing 767-300 Winglets;C-FIYA,C-FIYE,C-FJZK,C-FMLV,C-FMLZ,C-FMWP,C-FMWQ,C-FMWU,C-FMWV,C-FMWY,C-FMXC,C-GBZR,C-GEOQ,C-GEOU,C-GHLA,C-GHLK,C-GHLQ,C-GHLT,C-GHLU,C-GHLV,C-GHPE,C-GHPN,C-GSCA
RYR;B737;1;FAIB Boeing 737-700W RYR Ryanair;EI-SEV
RZO;A332;1;TFS A330-200 PW OT Azores Airlines CS-TRY;CS-TRY

As you can see the program has written only the 737-700 and not the others 395 737-800.

Here the fltsim:

[fltsim.27]
title=FAIB Boeing 737-800W RYR Ryanair Short Nozzle
sim=FAIB_7378
model=winglets_SN
texture=RYR Ryanair SN
atc_id=EI-EVB,EI-DCK,EI-DCM,EI-DCN,EI-DCO,EI-DCP,EI-DCR,EI-DCW,EI-DCX,EI-DCY,EI-DCZ,EI-DHA,EI-DHB,EI-DHC,EI-DHD,EI-DHE,EI-DHF,EI-DHG,EI-DHH,EI-DHN,EI-DHO,EI-DHP,EI-DHR,EI-DHT,EI-DHV,EI-DHW,EI-DHX,EI-DHY,EI-DHZ,EI-DLB,EI-DLC,EI-DLD,EI-DLE,EI-DLF,EI-DLG,EI-DLH,EI-DLI,EI-DLJ,EI-DLK,EI-DLN,EI-DLO,EI-DLR,EI-DLV,EI-DLW,EI-DLY,EI-DPB,EI-DPC,EI-DPD,EI-DPF,EI-DPG,EI-DPH,EI-DPK,EI-DPL,EI-DPM,EI-DPN,EI-DPO,EI-DPP,EI-DPR,EI-DPT,EI-DPV,EI-DPX,EI-DPY,EI-DPZ,EI-DWA,EI-DWB,EI-DWC,EI-DWD,EI-DWE,EI-DWF,EI-DWG,EI-DWH,EI-DWI,EI-DWJ,EI-DWK,EI-DWM,EI-DWO,EI-DWP,EI-DWR,EI-DWS,EI-DWT,EI-DWV,EI-DWW,EI-DWX,EI-DWY,EI-DWZ,EI-DYA,EI-DYB,EI-DYC,EI-DYD,EI-DYE,EI-DYF,EI-DYL,EI-DYM,EI-DYN,EI-DYO,EI-DYP,EI-DYR,EI-DYV,EI-DYW,EI-DYX,EI-DYY,EI-DYZ,EI-EBA,EI-EBC,EI-EBD,EI-EBE,EI-EBF,EI-EBG,EI-EBH,EI-EBI,EI-EBK,EI-EBL,EI-EBM,EI-EBN,EI-EBO,EI-EBP,EI-EBR,EI-EBS,EI-EBV,EI-EBW,EI-EBX,EI-EBY,EI-EBZ,EI-EFC,EI-EFD,EI-EFE,EI-EFF,EI-EFG,EI-EFH,EI-EFI,EI-EFJEI-EFK,EI-EFN,EI-EFO,EI-EFX,EI-EFY,EI-EFZ,EI-EGA,EI-EGB,EI-EGC,EI-EGD,EI-EKA,EI-EKB,EI-EKC,EI-EKD,EI-EKE,EI-EKF,EI-EKG,EI-EKH,EI-EKI,EI-EKJ,EI-EKL,EI-EKM,EI-EKN,EI-EKO,EI-EKP,EI-EKR,EI-EKS,EI-EKT,EI-EKV,EI-EKW,EI-EKX,EI-EKY,EI-EKZ,EI-EMA,EI-EMB,EI-EMC,EI-EMD,EI-EME,EI-EMF,EI-EMH,EI-EMI,EI-EMJ,EI-EML,EI-EMM,EI-EMN,EI-EMO,EI-EMP,EI-EMR,EI-ENA,EI-ENB,EI-ENC,EI-ENE,EI-ENF,EI-ENG,EI-ENH,EI-ENI,EI-ENK,EI-ENL,EI-ENM,EI-ENN,EI-ENO,EI-ENP,EI-ENR,EI-ENS,EI-ENT,EI-ENV,EI-ENW,EI-ENX,EI-ENY,EI-ENZ,EI-EPA,EI-EPB,EI-EPC,EI-EPD,EI-EPE,EI-EPF,EI-EPG,EI-EPH,EI-ESL,EI-ESM,EI-ESN,EI-ESO,EI-ESP,EI-ESR,EI-ESS,EI-EST,EI-ESV,EI-ESW,EI-ESX,EI-ESY,EI-ESZ,EI-EVA,EI-EVC,EI-EVD,EI-EVE,EI-EVF,EI-EVG,EI-EVH,EI-EVI,EI-EVJ,EI-EVK,EI-EVL,EI-EVM,EI-EVN,EI-EVO,EI-EVP,EI-EVR,EI-EVS,EI-EVT,EI-EVW,EI-EVX,EI-EVZ,EI-EXD,EI-EXE,EI-EXF,EI-FEE,EI-FEF,EI-FEG,EI-FEH,EI-FEI,EI-FIA,EI-FIB,EI-FIC,EI-FID,EI-FIE,EI-FIF,EI-FIG,EI-FIH,EI-FIJ,EI-FIK,EI-FIL,EI-FIN,EI-FIO,EI-FIP,EI-FIR,EI-FIS,EI-FIT,EI-FIV,EI-FIW,EI-FIY,EI-FIZ,EI-FOA,EI-FOB,EI-FOC,EI-FOD,EI-FOE,EI-FOF,EI-FOG,EI-FOH,EI-FOI,EI-FOJ,EI-FOK,EI-FOL,EI-FOM,EI-FON,EI-FOO,EI-FOP,EI-FOR,EI-FOS,EI-FOT,EI-FOV,EI-FOW,EI-FOY,EI-FOZ,EI-FRB,EI-FRC,EI-FRD,EI-FRE,EI-FRF,EI-FRG,EI-FRH,EI-FRI,EI-FRJ,EI-FRK,EI-FRL,EI-FRM,EI-FRN,EI-FRO,EI-FRP,EI-FRR,EI-FRS,EI-FRT,EI-FRV,EI-FRW,EI-FRX,EI-FRY,EI-FRZ,EI-FTA,EI-FTB,EI-FTC,EI-FTD,EI-FTE,EI-FTF,EI-FTG,EI-FTH,EI-FTI,EI-FTJ,EI-FTK,EI-FTL,EI-FTM,EI-FTN,EI-FTO,EI-FTP,EI-FTR,EI-FTS,EI-FTT,EI-FTV,EI-FTW,EI-FTY,EI-FTZ,EI-FZA,EI-FZB,EI-FZC,EI-FZD,EI-FZE,EI-FZF,EI-FZG,EI-FZH,EI-FZI,EI-FZJ,EI-FZK,EI-FZL,EI-FZM,EI-FZN,EI-FZO,EI-FZP,EI-FZR,EI-FZS,EI-FZT,EI-FZV,EI-FZW,EI-FZX
atc_airline=RYANAIR
ui_manufacturer=FAIB
ui_type=737-800W NG
ui_variation=Ryanair SN
ui_createdby=FAIB
description=Ryanair 737-800 Winglets :: By: Kyle Meeks & Stephan Fässler
atc_parking_codes=RYR
atc_parking_types=GATE

Sorry if I've filled the post, but I'd like to understand what I'm forgetting or miss.

What's wrong?

Thanks in advance

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

My fsx runs on: CPU:Corei7950@4.1Ghz (196*21) Mobo:Asus P6tDeluxeV2 RAM:Corsair 12Gb Video:Nvidia 580 GTX HDD:2 WD 130Gb + 1 Seagate barracuda 500Gb

Have you tested using just one atc_id ? I found it balked at using more than one.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.