Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[11MAR17] Real Time Product Updating for PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II

1 minute ago, Pilotdude3407 said:

From what I understand, if you re-downloaded then the 747 should be as up to date as the hot fix through OC.  So if it is still showing bad, then maybe it is a problem with the OC.  They are having me go and delete the OC and start over there too.  

Did not redownload.... reinstalled from the initial release installer.... 

Hello pmdg. When will the installers be updated? I would like to purchase this airplane but i am waiting the main installers to be updated to avoid propable problems and to have a clean install. Thanks

Update.  I followed PMDG's instructions and deleted EVERYTHING they told me to, redownloaded the installer, reinstalled, deleted the OC and reinstalled as they instructed and I am left with the same problem.  I have updated my ticket and we will see what they say.

8 minutes ago, Pilotdude3407 said:

Update.  I followed PMDG's instructions and deleted EVERYTHING they told me to, redownloaded the installer, reinstalled, deleted the OC and reinstalled as they instructed and I am left with the same problem.  I have updated my ticket and we will see what they say.

Yep.... not getting anything from my side.... Keep me updated on yours! Will let you know if I get anything sorted! 

The Program can´t star because MSVCP140.dll is missing from you computer. Try Reinstall the program to fix this problem please help me to fix this error pleasee :sad:

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

5 minutes ago, Steven Silva said:

The Program can´t star because MSVCP140.dll is missing from you computer. Try Reinstall the program to fix this problem please help me to fix this error pleasee :sad:

Had the same problem.

Now the problem is gone.

Downloading this C++ pack: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=48145 and installing the x86 version and then x64 verison allowed me to get rid of the dll error and install the updates.

3 hours ago, Alaaar said:

OK, I have to report this it might help, first I suggest the OC would have an option of re-update just if we need to update a version once more..... 

The scenario was different for me, started OC with admin rights and anti-virus is off, the setting wheel was red I clicked to see there were 2 updates available for OC and QOS, I started with OC as instructed ......It took 5-7 mins I realized that the whole fleet is being updated.....Then ended, QOS was not in red I went out and in of OC the QOS did not need any update......

I realized also that the livery downloader is not functioning giving me that TLS 1.2 is not activated on my internet configuration 

The plane is functioning for sure, however, I check the version today to see if I have the latest one

Great bird really thank you 

I am sorry to inform you the QOS was not updated and still on 3.00.8132.....FYI

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

19 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Paul,

Yes, you will need to update any repaints you have made in order to make them conform to the changes we added at customer requests.

Boaz,

In the Operations Center, go to the 747 product, then click VERSIONS, then click on the "Change List" icon.

Easy. 

Thanks I am not familiar with this so its good to know!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Folks,

I did the update, no problems at all. Then did a fight, the Queen, runs like a Swiss watch.  Thank you PMDG.

Jerry Friz

5 hours ago, Alaaar said:

I am sorry to inform you the QOS was not updated and still on 3.00.8132.....FYI

The TLS error indicates that your firewall or anti-virus program is getting in the way. TLS may also be disabled on your comp, but this is rare.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi guys,

I did the update and got my 747 all messed up.

I run FSX and have the same issues as some P3D users. No system initialisation, black screens, no click spots and gear up.

Any idea whats going on?

Cheers,

Alex

Edit: I have no GE pax model as well

6 minutes ago, alex98 said:

Any idea whats going on?

Corruption or interference of some sort. Make sure that you're running it as an admin, and that you've excluded the Operations Center from anti-virus scanning.

Kyle Rodgers

1 minute ago, scandinavian13 said:

Corruption or interference of some sort. Make sure that you're running it as an admin, and that you've excluded the Operations Center from anti-virus scanning.

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your answer. Always running FSX as an Admin and no AV scanning. Any more ideas? Should I repair? I know you usually do not recommand to uninstall/reinsall but if there is no choice, and If I choose to download again the Queen from my account, will the .exe file be the latest version?