Sign in to follow this  
samer747

Aerosoft A320 crashes the sim

4 minutes ago, samer747 said:

I did down load the factory celebration app and was able to calebrate the controllers, it recognizes every bottom and every axis and it works fine when I fly different aircrafts. 

But somehow, your sim quits when you use the controllers with this aircraft.  This is indeed strange (actually, darned peculiar), and I wish I had more to go on.  Seems you are still better off communicating with Aerosoft, ensuring that your support ticket is still active.

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

The error you specified is commonly associated with Windows Security/Permissions for files and folders and I'd guess this issue has been present for some time and you haven't had software that crossed folders during it's execution, thus you did not experience any problems until you tried to run the Aerosoft Airbus.

Now, understand that I'm based this purely on what you've posted.

I'll also say that it seems to me that you have at least two problems, and going down the rabbit hole logically I'd bet that you have a third.

Here is what I would do.

1.  Perform Steps 2 through 6 in the post below.  Perform Step 1 if you are running under Windows Vista.  Make sure  you perform each step exactly.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/114365-if-you-have-problems-with-the-airbus-do-this/

2.  If you haven't already, reinstall your controller drivers.

3.  If you still have issues, you'll need to look at your folder security/permissions and make sure the account  you're running Windows under has full permissions for the flight sim folder, ProgramData folder, and your Documents folder.  Google "Windows Permissions Settings" for help doing this.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I did the steps you suggested to do but the a320 still crashed, I tried to run and fly it without the controls but it still crashed, after cleaning up some of the files per step 6 the sim did not recognize my chproducts yoke and rudder, I did try to repair install p3d but still does not recognize controls, to avoid any possible damage to my sim or computer, I would format my computer and reinstall everything back and forget about Aerosoft A320. 

Thanks for all of your support all on this issue.  

On 3/24/2017 at 2:09 PM, samer747 said:

I noticed that my CH yoke or rudder controls my have something to do with the crash,

Hello

Regarding your UBS Controls.........

Have you tried changing the settings from Raw Input to Direct Input  Maybe try both settings ?  

These settings can be changed in Prepar3D  >  Options  >  Settings  >  Controls  >  Other Tab 

Note: You will need version Prepar3D v 3.4 (9.18400) and Up to avail of the above settings