partyboy31

Uncontrollable Camera Spin

Every flight I do with chaseplane while using the hat switch of my Saitek Pro Flight yoke, holding the hat down in any direction results in a fluid, uncontrollable movement of the camera about the aircraft until I tap the hat in the exact position again. This is a new error I imagine considering that I have only seen it in recent updates(v0.1.717 Experimental).I have tried using the standard alpha release and yet no change in results. Anyone else?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes!!! +1

Already reported it vial mail to the defs this morning.

CP is currently unusable for me with this...

Temp solution is to disable experimental updates!

• Upvote 1

Have you tried deleting any doors that you have setup?

That worked for me

Same here. Controlled panning is not possible any more. Either no movement at all or uncontrolled continuing movement of the camera.

Hi,

Let me know if the issue is still present in the current version (0.1.719)

Regards,
Keven

Its back again uncontrollable camera spin . FSX-SE

Using 2.10 . Even tried disabling Experimental Version and Advanced Features but still the same.

Added.....

I found out this only happens when starting CP which defaults to my 'Captain's' camera. When I select another camera - no spin. Come back to Captain's camera and spin is back again

Don

6 hours ago, hydraulics3 said:

Its back again uncontrollable camera spin . FSX-SE

Using 2.10 . Even tried disabling Experimental Version and Advanced Features but still the same.

Added.....

I found out this only happens when starting CP which defaults to my 'Captain's' camera. When I select another camera - no spin. Come back to Captain's camera and spin is back again

Don

Can you post a screenshot of your Camera > Advanced and Camera > Turbulence pages

Regards,
Keven

Keven,

Sorry but you are just too late! I have been playing around with my settings and decided to delete the default 'Captain's' camera  and reinstated it with a new one. I changed nothing in the camera>advanced and camera>turbulence settings as far as I can remember and has now cured the camera spin. 

It's a pity as I cannot now replicate the camera spin.

I can still send you the screenshots if necessary.

Don

hahaha, If you have the issue in the future, share it as unlisted on the Community and send me the link!

Regards,
Keven