Sign in to follow this  
Pascal70

Missing Texture of GTN750

Adjusting the size of the gauge is easy, just change the numbers 667 (width) and 794 (hight) and play around until the gauge fits.

However, when I tried this I noticed there are black blocks behind which the gauge will disappear, making me loose the bezels again. Does anyone know how to adjust those black blocks? Or can someone who has the GTN sized properly post the [Vcockpit02] entry of his/her panel.cfg?

Cheers!

Maarten

On 28-4-2017 at 8:11 PM, MikeFlight said:

29041856mi.jpeg

I've been playing around with trying to adjust the size of the GTN (now with bezel, but too small and not in proportion) to fill the space in the panel and those black borders we see on this picture are still there. When I increase the size of the GTN with bezel, the bezel moves behind those black borders and is simply not visible.

I think, that what we see here, is not the GTN without bezel, but the GTN with bezel, from which the bezel is hidden behind those black borders.

Cheers!

Maarten

1 hour ago, Demious said:

I've been playing around with trying to adjust the size of the GTN (now with bezel, but too small and not in proportion) to fill the space in the panel and those black borders we see on this picture are still there. When I increase the size of the GTN with bezel, the bezel moves behind those black borders and is simply not visible.

I think, that what we see here, is not the GTN without bezel, but the GTN with bezel, from which the bezel is hidden behind those black borders.

Yes I think you are correct about the black border, it seems that it is being placed in front of the bezel being too big covering the bezel.

Before the 2.1 patch there was not the problem. I am going to have the 530 in it's place and have a GTN as a pop-up for the time being until there is a fix available.

Anthony

I just downloaded and installed the latest version two days ago and been flying it around.  I have the GTN with the bezel just like it is suppose to be.  Just download it off Carenado website with you virus program turned off. After installing go to the Careando C337_Skymaster in the FSX simObjects and run the F!GTN750C337 file.  Start up FSX and it should be there.

Make sure you uninstall all other C337 files first.

Dick

With out being rude, we have done all that from the start, have the latest version.

Anthony

Not rude at all Anthony.  I know when I put a new GTN 750 version or trainer in I miss steps. If someone runs down the steps they take and it works I might find one step I forgot and that makes all the difference. I don't have any other ideas but if you go in to one of the other topics (I think V2.1 out) give a shout out to Bert. He is pretty knowledgeable on the steps.  He has helped me many times.

Sorry it doesn't work from you.  The new version is nice.

Good luck

Dick

Hi Dick

I saw that awhile ago about that, I have a Nvidea geforce here.

Must be something with the panel background image I think, all other aircraft with the gtn work fine.

Anthony

I had some communication with the Carenado support in the meantime. Their advice:

"Download the aircraft again from your account.
Run the aircraft's uninstaller.
Install the aircraft as an administrator with all antivirus, firewall, windows defender and even download manager disabled."

Unfortunately, it didn't help. The problem with the missing bezel texture is persistent.

Does anybody have a better idea?

Felix

3 hours ago, Flyfox said:

I had some communication with the Carenado support in the meantime. Their advice:

"Download the aircraft again from your account.
Run the aircraft's uninstaller.
Install the aircraft as an administrator with all antivirus, firewall, windows defender and even download manager disabled."

Unfortunately, it didn't help. The problem with the missing bezel texture is persistent.

Does anybody have a better idea?

It did it that way from the start, as you say no difference whatsoever. I would have thought that the 337 panel is too small on the opening for the GTN.

May be wrong, who knows but they are certainly wrong advising that .

Anthony

20 hours ago, anthonye said:

It did it that way from the start, as you say no difference whatsoever. I would have thought that the 337 panel is too small on the opening for the GTN.

May be wrong, who knows but they are certainly wrong advising that .

Anthony

I have posted at flight1 gtn forum, perhaps someone will come up with an idea.

Anthony

I Tried at Carenado's, but they send me the mentioned textures, from which I already said they are present, I wrote back, but havent heard from them since. Did anyone get any further with this issue, by any chance?

Cheers!

Maarten

I'll submit another ticket. What a shame of a support.

Rafael Henrique Carelli

I got a special download link for the C337 V2 from the Carenado support. Unfortunately, it didn't solve the problem, i.e. I still have no GTN bezel textures. It looks like a slight incompatibility with FSX-SE.

Does anbody have it installed in FSX-SE with correctly working GTN750?

Felix