Sign in to follow this  
joaoluis

Upg 2.30 VERY EVIL

In order to be done upg automatic for 2.30.
Chaseplane was completely disfigured the 3D cokpit disappeared when I go to the outside I try to return inside the cabin disappears the last image of the interior ... I'm really disappointed with this change it was very very bad,
Aerosoft A320 / 310/321 Use (excuse my English)
When my image disappeared from the inside the pilot's side wanted to import from the a320 to a319 to nothing complete disappointment  :angry::angry::angry:

Use FSX SP2

Use Ezdok2 - it's the far better program than this over-hyped copy of Ezdok called Chaseplane !

I own both programs and was looking forward to Chaseplane - but believe me, EZDOK2 is the better choice :-)

greetings 

Gerolamo

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png

I already had Ezdok but I changed to cheplane and until today I loved it .... Now when I click on SHIFT and I am in the image of the exterior passes the following images does not let enter commands like SHIFT + 1 I am even ready to give up

Attention I already did what they said in this forum :

"Try resetting the control assignments in Preferences > General > Configuration > Reset Control Assignments"

And nothing all in the same as sadness.:angry:

4 hours ago, joaoluis said:

In order to be done upg automatic for 2.30.
Chaseplane was completely disfigured the 3D cokpit disappeared when I go to the outside I try to return inside the cabin disappears the last image of the interior ... I'm really disappointed with this change it was very very bad,
Aerosoft A320 / 310/321 Use (excuse my English)
When my image disappeared from the inside the pilot's side wanted to import from the a320 to a319 to nothing complete disappointment  :angry::angry::angry:

Use FSX SP2

I'm not sure to understand the issue.

Can you post screenshots here of the issue?
What steps have you taken so far to try resolving the issue?

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

3 hours ago, ggerolamo said:

Use Ezdok2 - it's the far better program than this over-hyped copy of Ezdok called Chaseplane !

I own both programs and was looking forward to Chaseplane - but believe me, EZDOK2 is the better choice :-)

greetings 

Gerolamo

Did you really create an account just to post this comment?

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

We are engaged in a highly technical hobby, and it becomes more technical when using an Alpha product that is still in development.  Making highly negative-charged comments and comparisons to other products simply bespeaks inexperience rather than any real information about the product(s).  It's best to address specific issues to developers so they can help, rather than just blasting away at them.

• Upvote 2

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I see there is v2.32 out now. Just loaded P3D v3.4 .....CP, and it's still on v2.30. How do I upgrade to 2.32?  It seems it has been doing it automatically but now it is not.  Any help is appreciated!!!

3 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

Did you really create an account just to post this comment?

Oh now , what an insinuation ....that's not very professional...  

I bought this program in hope of a better solution than  Ezdok - what did not  working for p3d !

But after the release of EZDOK 2, for me that was the better choice heretofore...

Sorry, please do not be offended but I PAYED for both programs  and that's my experience for now...

Gerolamo

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png

17 minutes ago, ggerolamo said:

Oh now , what an insinuation ....that's not very professional...  

I bought this program in hope of a better solution than  Ezdok - what did not  working for p3d !
But after the release of EZDOK 2, for me that was the better choice heretofore...
Sorry, please do not be offended but I PAYED for both programs  and that's my experience for now...

Gerolamo

I'm just asking, because it is really unpleasant to see someone coming in here with an empty account and comment like you did. Sorry if my comment seemed disrespectful.

When did you last try ChasePlane and what made you switch to ezdokv2? Maybe we can fix it for you...

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Yeah. There's a history of nastiness coming from Ezdok friends and family directed at Chase Plane. So, Keven is rightly touchy about random trashing of his wonderful product.

Speaking for myself, I'd never go back to Ezdok. And I, too, have payed for both.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Sorry I do not want to get into controversy ... but as I have used since the beginning of EZDok and I have been using Chase since its launch I can give my opinion.
I really liked Ezdok but it was difficult to find a configuration to work everything ok.
In Chase I found something very good, very good and easy configuration.
Soon for me I prefer 100% Chase I think I will not go back to Ezdok but that is my humble opinion ok sorry.

I have used both and I find Chaseplane to be the far better product with amny more features and possibilities.  I particularly like the fact that your configurations are save on the CP servers,  I have reinstalled multiple aircraft several different times and my preferred camera views always return! 

Jeff Callender