jt8d9a

Pro Mission Editor?

Recommended Posts

Where do i find it? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It should be somewhere in the Steam library but i can`t find it under tools.

Share this post


Link to post

+1 seems like DTG has quietly held this back, guess it's not ready yet

 

Share this post


Link to post

It seems like that. I can`t start FSW and support asked me that i should try to start the Pro Mission Editor. But nobody knows where it is.

Share this post


Link to post

It is available in Tools - Flight Sim World: Pro Mission Tool

1. Open Steam

2. Click Library along the top bar then Select Tools

3. Scroll or Seach Flight Sim World

4. Right click and select Install Game

5. Enjoy

 

Safe Skies

 

Novawing24

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Novawing24 said:

It is available in Tools - Flight Sim World: Pro Mission Tool

1. Open Steam

2. Click Library along the top bar then Select Tools

3. Scroll or Seach Flight Sim World

4. Right click and select Install Game

5. Enjoy

Thanks for this information NovaWing24. Sadly, when I scroll down the list it jumps from Eternal Silence Dedicated Server to GTR Evolution Demo Dedicated Server. :(

It seems you may have additional access to the rest of us mere customers.

Share this post


Link to post

Not visible there to me either.

Andy L

Share this post


Link to post

I tink it is only available for the people that got the pre-release press version.

It`s not available for anybody that i know, me neither.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Heimi said:

I tink it is only available for the people that got the pre-release press version.

It`s not available for anybody that i know, me neither.

@jt8d9aThat shouldn't be the case - could you guys please fill out this Bug Report? Everyone should have the Pro Mission Editor. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks Aimee,  I filed a bug report.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, fshobby said:

Thanks Aimee,  I filed a bug report.

Cheers. Our development team are currently sorting the responses from the form - we should have news relatively soon!

Share this post


Link to post

I did file the bug too. Thanks Aimee!

Share this post


Link to post

No problem guys. Just a thought, are either of you running Windows Insider Preview? 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, DTG_Aimee said:

No problem guys. Just a thought, are either of you running Windows Insider Preview? 

Nope, I'm running Windows 10 Home Edition

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, DTG_Aimee said:

No problem guys. Just a thought, are either of you running Windows Insider Preview? 

:laugh:... not anymore. Last night i made a clean reinstallation of Win10, without Insider Preview. And now i can run FSW without problems.

But the Pro Mission Editor is not in my Steam/Tools library.

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, we've been seeing quite a number of people who have/had Insider Preview who are having issues starting it. We think it may be related however we can't confirm anything until we run some tests. Glad to hear you have it running now though!

Share this post


Link to post

I'm running Windows 10 Home, and I don't have the Pro Mission Editor in my tools list either. Will file a bug report soon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DTG_Aimee said:

Glad to hear you have it running now though!

Huh? No we don't.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, fshobby said:

Huh? No we don't.

I'm pretty sure Aimee was referring to Nils.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, 188AHC said:

I'm pretty sure Aimee was referring to Nils.

 

I misunderstood. Nils can now run FSW, that's good news! I thought Aimee was suggesting that we were able to access the mission editor.

 

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, fshobby said:

I misunderstood. Nils can now run FSW, that's good news! I thought Aimee was suggesting that we were able to access the mission editor.

 

That's what I meant, Sorry for the confusion! 

Share this post


Link to post

Just checked and Pro Mission editor still not visible in UK.

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, KavindaJD said:

@DTG_Aimee: Hi Aimee, could you tell us (roughly) when the next update is planned for?

 

We are looking to get an update out in the next week or two. Currently we are collating feedback - we should have a list of what we are looking to fix soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DTG_Aimee said:

We are looking to get an update out in the next week or two. Currently we are collating feedback - we should have a list of what we are looking to fix soon. 

Awesome! Looking forward to it.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now