flyaway719

NGX V4

I noticed the update in operations center to buy NGX V4 so I paid the $90.00 for V4 but it downloaded V3, I hope that V4 is going to be free update.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

12 minutes ago, flyaway719 said:

shoeeeeeee thank you 

Most welcome. I also hope the wait will finally be over.... Already have a nice plan for coming weekend on Vatsim, hopping from one event to the other.

The NGX completes all my payware for a while, I got all fsdreamteam, and flightbeam, imagine sim, ORBX base, ORBX north america, ORBX trees, AS16v4, ASCA, PD3 V4, PMDG 747, Next on the list is building new tower based on the 7740X  with the best asus mother board G-skill 64gb mem 2 1080 video cards. I figure right around $2.000.00 for new computer. So I guess you could say avid flight simmer. This old 3770k does a great job but the best I can get out of it is 4.8ghz. I been looking at 7740x they are hitting 5.2 ghz and I did not want to invest 2 grand in new tower till they hit the mark I was waiting for. I started on a commodore 64 with just meigs field how far we have come, WOW.   

The July 1 777-300ER sticky post that included 737NGX prep updates, just disappeared, so maybe NGX for v4 is out later today!

They should reconsider their price for the DC-6:

$2,500,000.00 seems a "bit" high-priced to me :biggrin:

I noticed they pulled prep updates and updated operations center maybe today is the day . 

The thread that disappeared was giving an estimate of 06 - 15 July. So, I don't know why all people suddenly wait for today. It would be welcome, but its not a big difference if its now or Friday. Some patience is needed.

I am happy that PMDG cares to give estimates, even if none of them was met. I prefer that rather than no estimate at all like other companies. It shows some respect to customers. So, lets appreciate that and not complain when the release is a matter of days.

• Upvote 1

What I learned from the past releases for V4 is, once the operations center is updated it is about 2-4 days until the product gets released.