Yo,

Flying the 777 with v4 

The Morse code beeping wont stop!

how do I disable it? 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 minute ago, Zeuss_1238 said:

how do I disable it? 

Turn off the nav ident, or marker on the audio control panel (make sure it's for the nav radio and not one of the comm radios). It will be lit up with a white light, though it's more likely that you have an errant key command that activated it.

11 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Turn off the nav ident, or marker on the audio control panel (make sure it's for the nav radio and not one of the comm radios). It will be lit up with a white light, though it's more likely that you have an errant key command that activated it.

Thanks! Will try on my next flight, it usually turns on on approach

13 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Jumped into the 777 and there are lights at all but the morse code is still beeping like crazy, now it started beeping on takeoff :(

Just now, Zeuss_1238 said:

Jumped into the 777 and there are lights at all but the morse code is still beeping like crazy, now it started beeping on takeoff :(

If it's only on approach and departure, then it's likely the marker audio, as markers are only located near runways.

I'd check to ensure that you don't have a key command assigned to the marker audio on/off in the sim itself, and not specifically the 777. All the same, look on the ACP for MKR and confirm that it is not lit.

Are you loading a default aircraft first, then loading the 777? Sometimes if one of the NAV Ident buttons on the audio panel of the default aircraft is "on", that will carry over to a complex add-on like the 777, when it is subsequently loaded.

Load whatever aircraft you are using for your default flight, and insure that all NAV buttons are "off" on its audio panel - especially the one for "DME" (if present), since the 737/747/777 do not have a specific ident function for DME audio, but many of the default aircraft do.

wasn't able to see if any of this helped because p3d crashed before I could land, and after 5 hours of flight!

I think you misunderstood what scandinavian13 said, the lights should be OFF, if the light is ON at the switch that means it's enabled/audible.

17 hours ago, molleh said:

I think you misunderstood what scandinavian13 said, the lights should be OFF, if the light is ON at the switch that means it's enabled/audible.

all the lights are off but the morse code keeps coming

anything else?

Also: full names in the forum, please - first and last.

I turned off the plane and the morse code just keeps going

Full names in the forum please.

2 hours ago, downscc said:

Full names in the forum please.

???

what does that have anything to do with this

9 minutes ago, Zeuss_1238 said:

???

what does that have anything to do with this

It's a forum rule. It must be followed.

16 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

It's a forum rule. It must be followed.