Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

ObjectFlow2 Is Almost Here

Jeez. Im having alot of elevation issues at almost every airport. I have Vector and Fsglobal NG installed also.

Dino Rossetti

yip, thats why I will wait---no need to f...... up the installation lol

26 minutes ago, dino172 said:

Jeez. Im having alot of elevation issues at almost every airport. I have Vector and Fsglobal NG installed also.

Did you run the vector AEC tool?

30 minutes ago, GHarrall said:

Did you run the vector AEC tool?

Yep. Vector tool doesn't seem to fix it. I don't know if it is Vector or FsGlobal NG causing it? I had the same problem with Fsdreamteam Dallas.

Dino Rossetti

All I want is Pago Pago to work in v4..please -

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

3 hours ago, Avidean said:

Leave the download server alone! Today is my 50th birthday. I'm first! I'll let you all know when I'm finished!:angry:

OK, I am finished downloading all my airports so you lot can start downloading yours now. I working on wife to get her to buy me another bunch ORBX stuff for my birthday so I might need you all to pause your downloading for a while later on while I download the new stuff. Stay tuned for update.:mellow:

30 minutes ago, Avidean said:

OK, I am finished downloading all my airports so you lot can start downloading yours now. I working on wife to get her to buy me another bunch ORBX stuff for my birthday so I might need you all to pause your downloading for a while later on while I download the new stuff. Stay tuned for update.:mellow:

Happy Birthday! Good luck with the wife :)

I am having no elevation problems, just ran a few circuits around Darrington and everything worked well and it was a very nice afternoon, wind out of the west at 2 knots (just have to watch the bird flocks on approach-- I'm happy to now try out the other 15 or so.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Great news, been waiting for this like you all as well!

Do have to say, I give Orbx credit for their servers now.  I know it's a busy time as we are all downloading, but they are the first server to max out my new AT&T 1000mb line... just downloaded all my airports at about 136MB/s, which is just over 1000mb.  Props to Orbx!

Now to finally get to play with Pago Pago and Tapini again!!!

You do realize that if you have P3Dver3 installed still and have your airports in it, you are copying from there to ver 4? Thats the only reason I still had ver 3 installed.

• Upvote 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

This news is icing on the cake.:smile:

6 hours ago, Avidean said:

Leave the download server alone! Today is my 50th birthday. I'm first! I'll let you all know when I'm finished!:angry:

Happy 50th Dave!

3 hours ago, warbirds said:

All I want is Pago Pago to work in v4..please -

Looks great!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

4 hours ago, dino172 said:

Yep. Vector tool doesn't seem to fix it. I don't know if it is Vector or FsGlobal NG causing it? I had the same problem with Fsdreamteam Dallas.

Same here with BAD airport elevation problems since installing FS Global Ultimate mesh.  Ran the vector elevation tool with no fix.  Check KDVT and KTUS for examples.  Former is raised above surroundings and latter is sunken...and have never seen before and I fly a lot in these areas.

Hey thanks for the birthday wishes Lads. I am speechless.

If anyone is so inclined, here's what I haven't good yet that I want.

The PMDG 747 or DC6, A whole bunch of ORBX airports and HTC VIVE.:biggrin:

Oh and a GTX 1080ti

Well how about that new Reyzon or whatever CPU and a motherboard and memory for it? Just askin'.