Sign in to follow this  
Xero_Solutions

Error Installing : Simulator out of date

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I am trying to install the 737NGX on the computer that will be handling the cockpit in my simulator, but every time I run the installer it gives me an error, telling me that my simulator is out of date. I am running P3D v3.4

 

I do not have migration tool installed, and I have downloaded the latest PMDG installer from my receipt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

9 hours ago, Xero_Solutions said:

Hello,

I am trying to install the 737NGX on the computer that will be handling the cockpit in my simulator, but every time I run the installer it gives me an error, telling me that my simulator is out of date. I am running P3D v3.4

 

I do not have migration tool installed, and I have downloaded the latest PMDG installer from my receipt.

Download and install the latest P3D v3 client installer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have uninstalled and reinstalled P3D, and updated the client, and we have downgraded our sim to V3.3, and still the issue persists. Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As  suggested  in the other  thread  you had  posted  this  issue,  submit  a support  ticket in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not even sure PMDG has an error message with that wording. Regardless, you most likely have a registry error and product support has a few tools that might help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When we go to install the PMDG 737NGX, its says that our simulator is out of date. Does their installer only now support V4?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Xero_Solutions said:

When we go to install the PMDG 737NGX, its says that our simulator is out of date. Does their installer only now support V4?

Do as suggested a couple of times in this thread and in the other thread which you've posted regarding your issue - submit a ticket to PMDG Support.

Go here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com, login (you need to create an account, if you haven't created tickets before) and submit a ticket to PMDG. They can assist you directly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have contacted PMDG support, however we wanted to see if anyone here knew of this issue. The specific error message we are receiving is "An outdated version of Prepar3D v3 has been detected". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Xero_Solutions said:

We have contacted PMDG support, however we wanted to see if anyone here knew of this issue. The specific error message we are receiving is "An outdated version of Prepar3D v3 has been detected". 

you keep  referring  to we   all the time,  suggest the other person  your  referring  to to  submit  a  ticket  in  as  well,  full names  are  required    as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lack of response from PMDG is frustrating. 

Has no one ever encountered this issue? We had a P3D Engineer look at our simulator yesterday and they said that there was nothing wrong with it, and that the issue was with PMDG's installer, which is odd because I am unable to find anyone else who seems to have had this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xero_Solutions said:

The lack of response from PMDG is frustrating. 

The only official avenue for support is the official support portal (linked in my signature). This is the community support forum, where users help each other. If you want an official response from us, then the way to get it (rather quickly, I might add) is to go to the former.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Xero_Solutions said:

The lack of response from PMDG is frustrating. 

Has no one ever encountered this issue? We had a P3D Engineer look at our simulator yesterday and they said that there was nothing wrong with it, and that the issue was with PMDG's installer, which is odd because I am unable to find anyone else who seems to have had this issue.

You were told on Sunday by several users to go to PMDG Product Support. You've got no one to blame but yourself for the delay. A P3D Engineer, really?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this