Darcy

Texture and Elevation issue Fly Tampa Toronto

I just purchased Fly Tampa Toronto for P3d V4.  I have some Valleys (elevation) and different types of textures for the taxi ways.  I am running Orbx Global, FTX and NA and yes i have run the configure tool for FTX to disable some scenery and I did click apply. I have also made sure the addon sceneries are at the top of the scenery library.  Any ideas what is going on with my textures or suggestions?

Pictures can be found at this post over at Fly Tampa http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10719&sid=c19a6720e7c19f9cf2223fb5559c7aab 

Thanks 

Darcy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I disabled the Toronto LC and it solved my issues. It's not needed. 

• Upvote 1

I did that already and it took away the glitches around the airport but I still have the texture and elevation issues.

Wierd

Darcy

did you add the world folder the installer made?

or better question: Where did you install it? :)

I just bought it so i would assume I have the latest updates?  Glad it works for you.

Thanks

Darcy

Fly Tampa hasn't rolled the p3dv4 updates into the installers yet afaik.  They need to be downloaded from their forum.

Yes, thanks.  I just realized this before your post and ran the update for P3D V4.  All seems okay now.  I wish they had mentioned something in a read me file at least.

Oh well.  Now what not to use to get the frame rates up a bit :)

Thanks all

Darcy

9 minutes ago, Darcy said:

Oh well.  Now what not to use to get the frame rates up a bit :)

Hi Darcy,

There is a lite texture pack available for CYYZ at the FT forums, that helps with performance without impacting the look of the airport.