Sign in to follow this  
awash2002

Repaints

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I figure by next week there should be some repaints for it if not next month I just wish Alabeo/Carenado would update their blank textures though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:50 PM, awash2002 said:

I figure by next week there should be some repaints for it if not next month I just wish Alabeo/Carenado would update their blank textures though 

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.  I'm no repainter myself, but I've heard repainting Alabeo/Carenado planes is a DAUNTING task!  Their textures are not user-friendly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, iflygary said:

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.  I'm no repainter myself, but I've heard repainting Alabeo/Carenado planes is a DAUNTING task!  Their textures are not user-friendly.

I thought so as well until I discovered that on avsim alone there are more than 900! repaints for Carenado/Alabeo planes, so it's apparently not that bad....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2017 at 2:50 PM, J35OE said:

I thought so as well until I discovered that on avsim alone there are more than 900! repaints for Carenado/Alabeo planes, so it's apparently not that bad....

Give one a try!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Give one a try!

No way as for me almost every plane is most beautiful and most elegant in pure white where no paint scheme disturbs the design. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sure hope that some very talented painter will see the beauty in that Mooney and make that livery available. I look at that picture and dream that I am the owner and getting ready for a fun day's flight:)) Dream on!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If any of you painters do a google search on SP-RAE, you'll see a very nice livery for consideration.

 

By the way, does anyone know if it's possible to slightly tint the passenger windows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2017 at 2:52 PM, Caribpilot said:

If any of you painters do a google search on SP-RAE, you'll see a very nice livery for consideration.

 

By the way, does anyone know if it's possible to slightly tint the passenger windows?

I don't think so. Looks like all of the windows pull the color from the same .bmp file. I tried to do something with it but it just tinted all windows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this