Sign in to follow this  
awash2002

Repaints

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I figure by next week there should be some repaints for it if not next month I just wish Alabeo/Carenado would update their blank textures though 

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:50 PM, awash2002 said:

I figure by next week there should be some repaints for it if not next month I just wish Alabeo/Carenado would update their blank textures though 

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.  I'm no repainter myself, but I've heard repainting Alabeo/Carenado planes is a DAUNTING task!  Their textures are not user-friendly.

14 minutes ago, iflygary said:

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.  I'm no repainter myself, but I've heard repainting Alabeo/Carenado planes is a DAUNTING task!  Their textures are not user-friendly.

I thought so as well until I discovered that on avsim alone there are more than 900! repaints for Carenado/Alabeo planes, so it's apparently not that bad....

On 8/26/2017 at 2:50 PM, J35OE said:

I thought so as well until I discovered that on avsim alone there are more than 900! repaints for Carenado/Alabeo planes, so it's apparently not that bad....

Give one a try!

24 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Give one a try!

No way as for me almost every plane is most beautiful and most elegant in pure white where no paint scheme disturbs the design. 

I sure hope that some very talented painter will see the beauty in that Mooney and make that livery available. I look at that picture and dream that I am the owner and getting ready for a fun day's flight:)) Dream on!!

If any of you painters do a google search on SP-RAE, you'll see a very nice livery for consideration.

By the way, does anyone know if it's possible to slightly tint the passenger windows?

On 10/16/2017 at 2:52 PM, Caribpilot said:

If any of you painters do a google search on SP-RAE, you'll see a very nice livery for consideration.

By the way, does anyone know if it's possible to slightly tint the passenger windows?

I don't think so. Looks like all of the windows pull the color from the same .bmp file. I tried to do something with it but it just tinted all windows.