itsTheGorge

PROBLEM TO ACTIVATE FS2CREW

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Did you make an exception for the folder in your AV settings? Some AV may block the access to some files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Spanish isn't that great, but it looks like Windows is blocking FS2Crew from writing to the panel.cfg file.

Try right clicking on the fsx.exe file and select "always run as administrator" in the compatibility tab.

Side note:  This is why it's never a good idea to install FSX  or P3D into the Program Files folder.

Microsoft is very protective of that folder.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, itsTheGorge said:

Hello everyone! I have a problem when I want to activate fs2crew. When I give fs2crew to activate a message says that it can not access the panel.cfg file. I started everything as an administrator. What I do?

Link to an photo of the error: https://mega.nz/#!54YmzQjK!rc0LNlkF-pk6_HpUYIxl-wjcQDZD2KvIl2z6qzmt6nE

To make a reply, you must click on the "Quote" button, not the "Report Post" button...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, n4gix said:

To make a reply, you must click on this button, not the "Report Post" button...

xyJjT.gif

Okey, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, byork said:

My Spanish isn't that great, but it looks like Windows is blocking FS2Crew from writing to the panel.cfg file.

Try right clicking on the fsx.exe file and select "always run as administrator" in the compatibility tab.

Side note:  This is why it's never a good idea to install FSX  or P3D into the Program Files folder.

Microsoft is very protective of that folder.

 

The problem is that I get this error when I activate fs2crew in the Reboot Config Manager

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, itsTheGorge said:

The problem is that I get this error when I activate fs2crew in the Reboot Config Manager

 it looks like Windows is blocking FS2Crew from writing to the panel.cfg file.

Try right clicking on the fsx.exe file and select "always run as administrator" in the compatibility tab.

Side note:  This is why it's never a good idea to install FSX  or P3D into the Program Files folder.

Microsoft is very protective of that folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, byork said:

 it looks like Windows is blocking FS2Crew from writing to the panel.cfg file.

Try right clicking on the fsx.exe file and select "always run as administrator" in the compatibility tab.

Side note:  This is why it's never a good idea to install FSX  or P3D into the Program Files folder.

Microsoft is very protective of that folder.

Okey, and now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, byork said:

 it looks like Windows is blocking FS2Crew from writing to the panel.cfg file.

Try right clicking on the fsx.exe file and select "always run as administrator" in the compatibility tab.

Side note:  This is why it's never a good idea to install FSX  or P3D into the Program Files folder.

Microsoft is very protective of that folder.

The same error still appears :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this happen when you press the "Enable" FS2Crew button?

Can you send me a screen shot of the button you are trying to press, not just the error message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're clicking the "enable" button as I thought.  It's no doubt a write permission issue.  You're probably not in an Admin account or something.

Send me a support ticket.  I'll help you via a remote desktop.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, byork said:

You're clicking the "enable" button as I thought.  It's no doubt a write permission issue.  You're probably not in an Admin account or something.

Send me a support ticket.  I'll help you via a remote desktop.

 

How do I send you a support ticket? And how will you help me from a remote desktop? I do not understand haha.
PD: Do you speak Spanish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can send me a support ticket via: www.fs2crew.com on the Contact page.

You have a write permission issue.  Something is blocking the Config Manager's attempt to "write" to the 737's panel.cfg file.

If you can figure out what is blocking FS2Crew, your problem will be solved.

I don't speak Spanish, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, byork said:

You can send me a support ticket via: www.fs2crew.com on the Contact page.

You have a write permission issue.  Something is blocking the Config Manager's attempt to "write" to the 737's panel.cfg file.

If you can figure out what is blocking FS2Crew, your problem will be solved.

I don't speak Spanish, sorry.

I contact you on the "Contact us" tab?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's do it the easy way.

Send me a Private Message via the Avsim forum.

Include your Email address.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, byork said:

Let's do it the easy way.

Send me a Private Message via the Avsim forum.

Include your Email address.

 

I am new to this forum and I do not know how to send a private message in the forum xd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Just hover the cursor over "byork", a window will pop up and click on message.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just spoke to the Gorge.

He's using a cracked version of FS2Crew.

His own words: "Oh, no, I did not buy fs2crew, I got it cracked."

 

People, if you're going to use cracked versions of software:

1. Please don't bother asking me for support.

2. Cracked software could have numerous problems, and cracked software is often infected with malware.  We don't recommend using cracked software.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously! :angry:

Asking support on the official forum for a cracked version of the software?? :marah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now