Sign in to follow this  
Julkensen

FsLabs a320 released for P3Dv4

7 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Tab Performance

Still do not see anything showing individual cores. Just CPU, Memory. and Lists of Disks.

Never mind, I'll look for those cores another way.

32 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Still do not see anything showing individual cores. Just CPU, Memory. and Lists of Disks.

Never mind, I'll look for those cores another way.

When you open up task manager and go to the cpu graph right click on it. Go to change graph to and select Logical Processors.

--Sean Hart

21 hours ago, tumtiddle said:

Hi scotth6,

The v4 version of the A320-X is a different product. We cannot maintain absolute feature-parity between the v3 and v4 versions (mostly due to platform/VAS limitations). It's for this reason they are now treated as a different product line - we offered the free upgrade to existing customers, and also announced 145 days before the release that we'd be pulling the upgrade path to make sure everyone had plenty of time to take advantage of the free upgrade we offered for existing customers.

Hi,

That is fair enough.  Unfortunately the FS Labs A320 was not on my radar previously, and I only started to consider it after hearing about the aircraft during the latest news regarding the P3D V4 version release.  I am one of those (maybe the few) who are still kind of in limbo between P3D V3 and P3D V4.  I am still mainly flying in P3D V3 but will no doubt soon be moving to P3D V4 (which I have already purchased, installed, upgraded, uninstalled).  I suppose I am just a little disappointed I missed the bus on this one (pun intended).

No stress though, I am really, really tempted to get the P3D V4 version at some point anyway.  It sounds like an amazing aircraft.

Cheers,

49 minutes ago, sultanofswing said:

When you open up task manager and go to the cpu graph right click on it. Go to change graph to and select Logical Processors.

Thanks a bunch. That's a a bit more explanatory. Will try later.

8 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Thanks a bunch. That's a a bit more explanatory. Will try later.

If you want to see more then install Process Explorer from Microsoft :-)

3 minutes ago, swiesma said:

If you want to see more then ins Process Explorer from Microsoft :-)t

Checking it out right now. Thanks.