Sign in to follow this  
Guest ecv737

What new Payware Planes would you like?

dunno which exact model but any super high quality biz jet or GA type personal jet is something left untouched by all developers. Theres 1 dev doing them but not up to the level of an LDS67 or Aeroworx B200. Would be interesting to see the likes of LDS or even Dreamfleet tackle a project like this using a photo-real type panel & gauge technique.Dave

Taylorcraft BC12D - Red and Cream - Just like mine! Fine old bird. Far ahead of the Cubs in many ways. But it has been sorely neglected in FS.Dewey

"Theres 1 dev doing them but not up to the level of an LDS67...."Yet :-) Our CX is undergoing just such revision as we speak.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I would like to see PSS totally upgrade the airbus fleet, to at least the current 777 level.If PSS doesn't choose to upgrade the airbus fleet, I really hope another developer would take up the challenge

>Yet :-) Our CX is undergoing just such revision as we speak.>>>>to be honest, id rather see your original Beechjet completely revamped instead...ive always felt it was your best effort believe it or not and id love to see all the gauges redone and panels redone to be more photo realistic if possible...its always been a favorite of mine as far as personal jets are concerned, and ive always enjoyed the perspective it offers as sitting in the cockpit you feel a bit cramped :-)...something alot of devs dont always get right.Dave

>"Theres 1 dev doing them but not up to the level of an>LDS67....">>Yet :-) Our CX is undergoing just such revision as we speak.>>Is there any more info on that, other than just that tickler?* Orest

Orest Skrypuch
President & CEO, UVA

www.united-virtual.com

There are some really good suggestions here, I will submit my list. Some will obviously be repeats....Saab 340b (where is it Greggory?)More detailed Lear 35Turbine Legend (I want to fly one SO badly, although it is doubtful someone will let me fly their million dollar aircraft single-pilot :))The Bellanca is an excellent suggestionShorts 330/360Also, I would like to see a program that randomly selects any airport in the US database to simulate charter or cargo operations. I was on the "beta" list for one, but it didn't work properly and the developer didn't have time to continue progress. Another one I found in the library really didn't have the depth of function I was looking for. I think there is a program out from Abacus that does something similar to what I am looking for, maybe it was a fleet manager or something. The great thing about charter and cargo charter is that sometimes you go to different places all the time. Places that you would have never thought of going on your own.

Guest Dominique

>RealAir Simulations - Their next Warbird project. Whatever>they care to make is fine by me. I'll buy it. For me,it doesn't get any better than flying their Spit.> Same here, whatever Rob and Sean might crank out is good enough ! Now if I've my word to say :an early figter jet and the De Havilland Vampire comes to my mind...The North American Rockwell OV-10A Bronco The North American T-28 The Grumman S-2 Tracker

The Bellanca Vikings are on their way... being done by William Ortis of Lionheart. Lionheart already released the earlier Bellanca collection with all the Cruisairs and Cruisemasters. Five aircraft and the original factory scenery to boot.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

I'll vote for a RealAir warbird too. What I'd really like them to do is the Bristol Blenheim - one of the star performers at Duxford and readily available to research, I would have thought.That aircraft was lovingly restored, then smashed up through a colossal pilot error, and then lovingly restored again.Such heroic endeavour deserves to be done to REalAir standards!!Trouble is, it probably hasn't got enough appeal 'stateside' to make it viable...Ian

Guest Traffic

I would love to see a jet in the new very light Jet category, either a Citation Mustang or an Eclipse 500 Jet.Also, the usual 'please give us a LevelD quality airbus, any airbus'.