Sign in to follow this  
fs2004sim

PMDG BAe JetStream 4100

Recommended Posts

Hi

 

I have been flying the PMDG BAe JetStream 4100 in FSX. Now that I have P3dv4 I thought I would buy it again but the price showing is $5,000,000.00.

Can PMDG please correct the purchase price in my basket to something more reasonable.

Stephen Hill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Stephen,

The price you're seeing is for an unreleased product. We set it for testing purposes and during beta testing.. The price will become the actual one (much lower) upon release of the product.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have just updated the PMDG Operations Center......and I noticed that it includes P3D v3 and v4 functionality for the Jetstream. Let's hope that's a good omen! :wink:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And quitely removed fsx-se. So I guess it depends on what side of the fence you are on.

Cheers,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, howevr said:

And quitely removed fsx-se. So I guess it depends on what side of the fence you are on.

Cheers,

 

It never really was supported in FSX SE anyhow...you could always run it in that but its missing some stuff. Flyable though just have to work around things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BrasiliaNick said:

 

It never really was supported in FSX SE anyhow...you could always run it in that but its missing some stuff. Flyable though just have to work around things.

True, but if you read back through the posts here you'll see that PMDG were working on making it fully compatible with FSX-SE and had reached the testing stage at one point.  Has that effort gone to waste or will a FSX-SE version see the light of day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AndyUK said:

True, but if you read back through the posts here you'll see that PMDG were working on making it fully compatible with FSX-SE and had reached the testing stage at one point.  Has that effort gone to waste or will a FSX-SE version see the light of day?

They havn't talked about that in a hot minute. I imagine they are probably going to shelve it in favor of the P3DV4 as that and Xplane seem to be the way of the future. But maybe they will surprise us and release the fix for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this