Sign in to follow this  
airernie

Aerosoft anniversary poll

More X-Plane 11 users than FSX and FSX:SE put together??   Hmm....

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

1 hour ago, JYW said:

More X-Plane 11 users than FSX and FSX:SE put together??   Hmm....

Nah, more people who visited the Aerosoft forums, saw that survey and participated in it; that's the only validation the survey has. Useful for Aerosoft in terms of what to concentrate on development-wise, but not by any means conclusive in any other respect. Aerosoft don't make any product for FSW, so if that was the only flight sim someone used, there'd be very little reason to be on the Aerosoft forum, thus the 3.41 percent of FSW users on the survey is only representative of users who visit that forum, who probably use another sim too, but ticked the FSW box because they have it too.

I've got quite a few Aerosoft products, but I can literally count the amount of times I've ever posted on the Aerosoft forums on one hand.

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Every online survey like this gives basically the same splits. Half the respondents use P3d, XP11 and MS FS sims split the remaining votes and everything else is trivial.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 0:49 PM, Chock said:

I've got quite a few Aerosoft products, but I can literally count the amount of times I've ever posted on the Aerosoft forums on one hand.

I can count both Aerosoft products and forum posts on... Wait, what's less than one finger? :laugh:

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator