Jim Young

Welcome to the Official FlytheMaddogX Support Forum

It is with great pleasure that I announce another new forum here at AVSIM.  I hope everyone will join me in welcoming the Official FlytheMaddogX Support Forum - https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/831-fly-the-maddogx-support-forum/.

Forum was just setup but members can now post.  A warm welcome too to Stefano Porrà who will be moderating the forum.  It's great to know the "Maddog" will be released soon and you will be able to discuss issues and other things here at AVSIM.

Best regards,

Jim

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

As much as I've never gotten the Maddog, it gives me a warm feeling to know this airplane is still around and still being supported.  Good, very good, news for the community!

7 minutes ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

As much as I've never gotten the Maddog, it gives me a warm feeling to know this airplane is still around and still being supported.  Good, very good, news for the community!

Go on, take the plunge. You know you want to...

Hi Folks,

I don't always fly tubeliners - but when I do I prefer Maddogs...

Very cool - while I've used and enjoyed the Coolsky version in the past - the developer really hasn't shown much interest or made much of an effort to provide WIN10/P3D compatibility... When the dust settles - I plan on getting this one at some point... Compared to brand A or B - these planes have so much character and practically talk to you with all the bleeps, buzzers, and sounds in the cockpit...

The images of the updated version look fantastic...

I'm in...

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 2

A big welcome to Stefano and best wishes for the new MD-80. It's great to have such a detailed classic in our virtual skies. I'm in, of course.:happy: