Sign in to follow this  
neil0311

Megacity Hawaii-Oahu is out

do you need fsgenesis mesh with this?also does it work in all seasons?does it have autogen buildings and trees?how is the night scenery?thanksim interested im just concerned about the aboveciao!Brian S

Ciao!

>do you need fsgenesis mesh with this?>>also does it work in all seasons?>>does it have autogen buildings and trees?>>how is the night scenery?>>thanks>im interested im just concerned about the above>>ciao!>Brian SWOT he said!^^^^^^

Guest sssummer

1) No you don't, it comes with it's own mesh. I was just pointing out that it works flawlessly with FSGenisis mesh.2) Works in all seasons, Hawaii is pretty much the same beautiful green all year.3) Yes, and the autogen is accurately placed too.4) The night scenery is gorgeous! You won't be disappointed.:)Hope this helps,Brian S.

yeah thanks for that, it helps, for 10 smackers and instant download i think they have a winner, im much more inclined to buy stuff when i can instantly download it, i hope they do the rest of the islands, that would be greatciao!Brian S

Ciao!

The Megacity title is great. My only complaint is the depiction of the airport terminal itself. I've been trying to remove the terminal building for hours so that I can replace it with the Bill Melichar version. I know it is in the hawaii-004.bgl file, but all the excludes in the world aren't working. Disabling the file works fine, but also moves all the Hawaii scenery. Any ideas? Even so, this product is a great value.BradKELP/KBIF http://home.elp.rr.com/bmbanister/BannerSig_BMBanister.jpgAMD Athlon XP 2600, Asus A7V600, 1GB PC3200 DDR, NVidia 128MB GeForce 6800, SB Live

I'll be curious how you do about putting in a 3rd party airport as I use Lago's Honolulu.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

>I'll be curious how you do about putting in a 3rd party>airport as I use Lago's Honolulu.>>LeeSame here

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Very cool thanks for news and pics guys! some how I almost missed this one its about time they did at least Oahu!

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Brian the fourm is still down.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Bobby, thanks so much for the screens. Unfortunately, just proved to me that the mega city titles are still a high flyers scenery, sparse on 3D and blurry up close (MS fault). Shame, they do mountains great, but urban areas are very lacking.Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/mcdcvabanner.jpgCalVirAir International

Best, Michael

KDFW

I bought the product, and have some questions. I went to their web site, and anything that looks like a forum, or other contact (such as registration) just kicks me out as "forbidden". This is the first time I bought from these folks, and they seem very user hostile.scott s..

Guest Pesawat

Lee just install lago, and move its priority to be right above mega scenery Oahu. that should work, it worked for me.

Yep that's what I did with my lago hnl airport and so far it works great haven't notced anything strange yet I also have fsgenesis terrain mesh and that also seems to work fine.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs