europrodave

Reverse Thrust??

5 posts in this topic

Hello all.

I recently purchased the T7 and love it.  Thank you PMDG for another awesome product.

I have a question that I couldn't get clarified looking past threads on this subject.

The REV thrust.  I can't seem to engage after landing while my nose gear is still off the ground.

I can with my 74 from PMDG but not yet with the T7.

Could someone kindly let me know what thread to look at or better yet, let me know what setting I need to adjust for this to happen?

Thank you all in advance.

Kind regards.

David Bell

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You should be able to deploy reversers when the mains hit the ground. Could you try to hold F1 while pressing F2? That does it, at least for me.

15 hours ago, europrodave said:

Hello all.

I recently purchased the T7 and love it.  Thank you PMDG for another awesome product.

I have a question that I couldn't get clarified looking past threads on this subject.

The REV thrust.  I can't seem to engage after landing while my nose gear is still off the ground.

Could someone kindly let me know what thread to look at or better yet, let me know what setting I need to adjust for this to happen?

Kind regards.

David Bell

Irrespective of whether or not you've armed the ground spoilers the reversers should deploy as soon as you hit F2 - sometimes I have to hit F2 twice. Throttles must be at idle. Autothrust must be off to deploy with nose wheel not touching.

Take a look here for more detail:

On 1/9/2018 at 4:35 PM, europrodave said:

Hello all.

Kind regards.

David Bell

I am having the same issue but only with the P3d version.  Having flown the PMDG T7 for a long time on fsx with the exact same control setup I am at a loss for what is causing it in P3D. I have opened a support ticket.

Andres Zapata