resW3j8.jpg

ZKAqL5F.jpg

pL7RUqv.jpg

yK3rHeU.jpg

EZM7v5B.jpg

XUDwFcp.jpg

Nfak1B2.jpg

• Upvote 5

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

Guest Mik75

Spectacular set of shots which proves impressively what I keep saying over and over again: XP11 is the visually most capable civilian flightsim out there! :-)

Really nice shots! The only thing i dont understand are those constast references to P3D, have both and like both!

• Upvote 2

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

2 minutes ago, Mik75 said:

Spectacular set of shots which proves impressively what I keep saying over and over again: XP11 is the visually most capable civilian flightsim out there! :-)

These photos come from P3D...but that was before...

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

Nice pics. The 2nd one looks like a photo.

• Upvote 1

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Guest Mik75
7 minutes ago, filou said:

These photos come from P3D...but that was before...

Well, I know buddy! :-) That’s the intentional „joke“ behind my post! While they look nice, I (personally) prefer the look of XP11, for its, in my opinion, superior lighting, more natural colours, better atmospheric effects, etc. And I prefer orthophoto scenery over generic landclass textures. And all of that with something that can’t be seen in screenshots: a wonderful smooth performance. 

But I don’t want to pour gasoline into the fire! It’s wonderful to have choices. And personal taste is very subjective! In fact, it’s never been so much fun to be a flightsim enthusiast! :-)

3 minutes ago, Mik75 said:

Well, I know buddy! :-) That’s the intentional „joke“ behind my post! While they look nice, I (personally) prefer the look of XP11, for its, in my opinion, superior lighting, more natural colours, better atmospheric effects, etc. And all of that with something that can’t be seen in screenshots: a wonderful smooth performance. 

But I don’t want to pour gasoline into the fire! It’s wonderful to have choices. And personal taste is very subjective! In fact, it’s never been so much fun to be a flightsim enthusiast! :-)

I completely agree too. I prefer by far XP11 but I defended P3D like as you can see in these shots in the past and I made my choice knowingly...

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Murmur said:

Nice pics. The 2nd one looks like a photo.

Thank.

Guest Mik75
1 minute ago, filou said:

I completely agree too. I prefer by far XP11 but I defended P3D like as you can see in these shots in the past and I made my choice knowingly...

Yeah, it‘s very expensive and time consuming to keep two platforms up to date! :-)

2 minutes ago, Mik75 said:

Yeah, it‘s very expensive and time consuming to keep two platforms up to date! :-)

For me what I feel is more important than it costs but everyone does as he can.

Guest Mik75
1 hour ago, filou said:

For me what I feel is more important than it costs but everyone does as he can.

I like the passion you bring into the topic! :-)

Some real eye-openers. I like that you do not rest until you bring out the best in whichever simulator you are using.

John

• Upvote 1

Thank.