Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

P3D v4.2 impact on FS2Crew

I read in the PMDG post from RSR that some undefined last minute change to P3D v4.2 will impact FS2Crew.  Just wondering what the issue is and if it applies to all FS2Crew versions or just the one for the 747 ?

I have installed 4.2 but have not had time to test only to notice that the 747 crashed on my system and would not load from the main menu. 

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

There's no current issues with 4.2 that I know of from an FS2Crew perspective.

I know that with 4.2 you need to load a default plane first to avoid the 747 from crashing, even if you do not have FS2Crew installed.

But I read RSR remarks and we'll have to wait and see what he says regarding the PMDG SDK.

• Upvote 3

Bryan can you read the post RSR wrote today regarding FS2CREW and give your thoughts on it? Thanks 

• Upvote 1

HI Steve,

I installed P3D V4.2.

I did a clean install of the PMDG 747 and updated it via the PMDG Ops Center.

I re-installed FS2Crew for the 747 QOTS II and enabled it.

Everything loaded fine.  And I'm not getting any support tickets from anyone regarding any new crashes.

All is quiet on the Flightsim front.

Here's a screenie I took with FS2Crew, the latest PMDG update and P3D 4.2.

fs2crew747.JPG

• Upvote 1

Confirming that FS2Crew in the 744 is functioning as expected for me, using P3Dv4.2 with the new PMDG 744 patch. 

Same story here. Made two flights with V4.2, the PMDG747 (with latest patch) and FS2Crew and everything worked flawlessly.

Ezio

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR