Sign in to follow this  
xender

Did Flight1 just released their B200 for P3Dv4 quietly??

4 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Yeah - try to find some time.  The bird was always tough on my system so I'm hoping it's a little better now.  But the systems were pretty deep and it's one of the few addons I printed and laminated a checklist for

:-) It is still a resource eater....but the G1000 is a joy to use. Flight1 really got the VC to 2D panel click interface right.

Edited by Henry Street
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MartinRex007 said:

Go to their support page and download the file that fixes this!

Cheers

Martin

Thanks! That did the trick!

Mario Di Lauro

1 hour ago, Henry Street said:

:-) It is still a resource eater....but the G1000 is a joy to use. Flight1 really got the VC to 2D panel click interface right.

Yep still is, just got it installed.  It's really nice with the airways and the almost 6 year old model and textures still hold up very well for today's standards.

Maybe I'll update my PC one of these days!

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

That patch fixed it up. I guess some missing textures.

Another quick flight and I'm really happy with it. Looks good and the avionics seem to be working. Sounds are nice and like Ryan said; the model is really nice to look at.

I'll have to do a full montey and see what's what.

I guess it's true: things come to those who wait...or something like that.

• Upvote 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Is it normal that the displays come one as soon as the battery powers on and without the avionics switch being off? Not a big deal; just wondering if it's actually like that in the real-world.

Mario Di Lauro

I guess. That's the way it worked in the previous version. 

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

34 minutes ago, RichieFly said:

I guess. That's the way it worked in the previous version. 

Yes, the pilot needs to view the engine gauges for startup.  The avionics basically powers the comms and other misc items.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

So which King Air is better this one or the Carenado version?

24 minutes ago, Joseph29 said:

I have both and would recommend this one (Flight 1), done very well with good systems and a nice working G1000. There is really no comparison in my opinion , and now with airways added to the G1000 it makes for a great package.

Thanks for posting about this. I was getting ready to go to bed and just figured I'd take one more look at the Avsim forum.  Bingo! What a find!

I hope everyone is remembering to get their big, fat, beautiful discount coupon too. 

6 hours ago, Henry Street said:

Guess you haven't been following Milviz status announcements? Pretty important to read the terms and conditions before purchase too. 

Milviz is a very legitimate company and I have no doubt that their KA350i will be outstanding when they release it.  I believe that they are practically rebuilding it from scratch again.

It was a very loooong long and frustrating wait before Flight1 released this KingAir for P3D too.  I thought it may not happen at all, but it finally came.  Milviz will come too.  No one wants it until it is ready anyway.

Bob

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Joseph29 said:

Lol

• Upvote 3

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Does this new version for Prepar3d V4 install with .xml as requested by LM.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

23 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

Does this new version for Prepar3d V4 install with .xml as requested by LM.

Alas...no. And with no option as far as I can tell. Haven't yet tried to hack it in xml.