Sign in to follow this  
Dreamflight767

Just Flight Traffic Global (Early Access) Available

No GA, well, after reading that I was done already. Add to that the BGL's (and hence the longer loading times) and I totally lost interest. I am extremely happy with UTL anyway so I don't have no need for another AI addon.

Edited by Guest

No Ga, no military aircrafts and "icing on the cake", I read somewhere that the program installs all of the aircraft and bgl files (4gigs worth) to your C:\Documents folder which, if you have a limited sized drive could cause problems, it then only installs minimal files to the folder that you selected during installation !!! If it's true, what the hell with this new way to install the main program/data in C:\Documents folder...Seriously !!!???

It is the second developer (with a heavy program) who makes this kind of joke, see the Maddog... Developpers, please stop that  !!!

So, after some duties to install it (less one hour), MyTraffic 6 works like a charm with P3Dv4.2. No change for now :gaul: !

Regards,

Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Just so you know, a new build of Traffic Global is now available. To download it, please go to the Orders section of your account at justflight.com

Change log:

Potential fixes for crash on startup issues
Missing FSX traffic bug fixed
Type-flooding bug fixed
SAS flight plans added
United Airlines flight plans added
Southwest Airlines flight plans added
Traffic app will now run at the end of installation
AI aircraft sounds fixed
Regenerated .inf files
Map provider settings now saved between sessions

Please remember to uninstall the previous version before uninstalling the new one.

Really hope this helps with some of those teething problem, thanks for your patience.

28 minutes ago, DrumsArt said:

No Ga, no military aircrafts and "icing on the cake", I read somewhere that the program installs all of the aircraft and bgl files (4gigs worth) to your C:\Documents folder which, if you have a limited sized drive could cause problems, it then only installs minimal files to the folder that you selected during installation !!! If it's true, what the hell with this new way to install the main program/data in C:\Documents folder...Seriously !!!???

The installer, seriously, allows you to locate the aircraft wherever you like. By default it will point it at My Documents, but this can be changed in the installer to whatever location serves you best.

5 minutes ago, Dereksmalls said:

The installer, seriously, allows you to locate the aircraft wherever you like. By default it will point it at My Documents, but this can be changed in the installer to whatever location serves you best.

If you installed it as you say then all is good, but that's not what another user says in the VoxAtc forum...So, that's why I wrote "if it's true..........".

Btw, for the Maddog I confirm, the installer put all the stuff in My Documents !

Regards,

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

2 hours ago, DrumsArt said:

It is the second developer (with a heavy program) who makes this kind of joke, see the Maddog... Developpers, please stop that  !!!

So, after some duties to install it (less one hour), MyTraffic 6 works like a charm with P3Dv4.2. No change for now :gaul: !

Regards,

I agree about the  C drive installation. I use a 250 GB M.2 drive for windows 10. Limited space and I'm down to 45 gb. It states it is the recommend place of installation has anybody tried another place to install it?

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

I did the deinstallation and reinstalled pointing the actual C installation which would have been in the Documents folder to my high capacity drive. It still leaves some files in that folder but the main thing is that the actual TrafficGlobalFleet folder with all the planes is put in the high capacity drive and not on the C drive. So that saved several gbs of space. Haven't tried it out yet though.

Update. Seems to be ok. LEBL lots of traffic. Im using STBv4 to monitor the traffic. There are still black planes with liveries not installed usually these are the 738 or 737s related to KLM or a some other carrier. It is early access. I would say that I don't like the sounds at all. They all seem to be the same. Furthermore when one plane starts up the sounds seems to carry everywhere doesn't matter how far I am from the plane. Weird.

Edited by Lenny777

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Final note on the subject from me (I hope):

The new version still would not open or run (and yes I did it right). Not interested in wasting another moment with Global Traffic, and hope it works better for others. Maybe someday I may reconsider buying this and more products from Just Flight but for now I am done.

I have asked for a full refund.

Kind regards,

Spirit Flyer (Stephen)

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, SpiritFlyer said:

Final note on the subject from me (I hope):

The new version still would not open or run (and yes I did it right). Not interested in wasting another moment with Global Traffic, and hope it works better for others. Maybe someday I may reconsider buying this and more products from Just Flight but for now I am done.

I have asked for a full refund.

Kind regards,

Spirit Flyer (Stephen)

I have removed it from my disk too. For now, I will stay with UTL which is also kinda unfinished. But at least it provides some decent ai traffic, both airliners and GA.

I am still dreaming and waiting for good ai traffic with correct ground handling together with a perfect ATC.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

I have removed it.

I'll wait as at some point in the future, a working program will hopefully be released.

From Just Flight Forum:

Hi all,
A new build of Traffic Global is now available. To download it, please go to the Orders section of your account at justflight.com

Change log:

Potential fixes for crash on startup issues
Missing FSX traffic bug fixed
Type-flooding bug fixed
SAS flight plans added
United Airlines flight plans added
Southwest Airlines flight plans added
Traffic app will now run at the end of installation
AI aircraft sounds fixed
Regenerated .inf files
Map provider settings now saved between sessions

Please uninstall the previous version before uninstalling the new one.

this is the worst thing i've bought for a flight sim in over 10 years.

the software isn't remotely ready for any type of access.  the UI is fun of bugs (like some check boxs are double click) and I get errors when starting P3D.

I literally wasted $40 on nothing.

This might end up being like the CRJ.  Some having issues, others not.  Some saying its great, others saying waste/garbage.  Personally, I am not having too many issues.  

-There are still some all black airplanes.  According to the forum, those are from paints/A/C types not yet finished.

-I am also getting a few cargo aircraft parked at terminals.  Like in SEA & MEX there were DLH MD-11s parked at gates. 

-I am using GSX and when I landed in SEA, GSX said my gate was unoccupied but when I pulled up, there was a SWA 737 sitting at the gate.  Not sure whose issue that is.

I can't speak for the accurate schedule.  That's not something that's terribly important to me so long as there isn't a SWA 737 in SIN or a AVA 'Bus in FAR.  I just like having airports and skies filled with activity.

I am running the most current version released yesterday. 

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

5 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

That's not something that's terribly important to me so long as there isn't a SWA 737 in SIN or a AVA 'Bus in FAR.  I just like having airports and skies filled with activity.

If that's the case, UTL would be a much better choice for you.  Works great out of the box.

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL