Sign in to follow this  
dmarques69

We have a date already for the A3 family from Aerosoft for V4

Oh wow. Anyone might think they are getting that 319 out because the competition is about to release theirs too....

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, tooting said:

Oh wow. Anyone might think they are getting that 319 out because the competition is about to release theirs too....

My thought exactly...giving a release date that close while stating they still have issues to fix with the MCDU, FMS and AP = future release delay or prematurely released product.

This all seems very familiar.  Been there, done that, (years later) bought the CRJ.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

The CRJ was the first thing that came to mind when I read the article 

14ppkc-6.png

Hopefully our cynicism is misplaced!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

The third version of Prepar3d v4 has been released, now into 4.2 and yet to see the release of the AS Airbus for this platform,   Not sure if I need it anymore, I'm over it.

steve southey

I know, I've been a fsl man since 3.35 the only reason  interested it in is the shared cockpit so I can have a four pack of Stella while my mate does the landing in GIB and I do the landing In Gatwick somewhat half cut. 

Now what would be nice and definitely worth a pack of Stella's would be the fsl 319, the qw 787 and the aerosoft 319 all to come on the same day.  That would definitely be worth a hangover

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

From the horse's mouth confirmed as 26th June 2018 http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/130620-aerosoft-a318a319a320a321a330-professional-preview-part-5/&page=62&tab=comments#comment-877912 (it's white text so you need to use your highlighter on it). Glad we'll finally have a sensibly priced A320 in P3D, and if you own the FSX version you just pay the price difference.

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Some of you are such a miserable shower here; is that how you always live your life?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Rob Jones.

Once bitten twice shy Rob. But thats the bank holiday long weekend in UK and by then with any luck we will of forgotten who Megan markle is by then 

Edited by tooting
  • Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

Why was this thread moved to Hangar Chat from the Prepar3d V4 forum? It's about an upcoming release for Prepar3d V4. 

I am thoroughly confounded. 

24 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Why was this thread moved to Hangar Chat from the Prepar3d V4 forum? It's about an upcoming release for Prepar3d V4. 

I am thoroughly confounded. 

My bad - quick clicking - will move it back.

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

I give up lol might as well get the fsl bus feels like forever to get in airbus in p3d v4.

Edited by Silverbird

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I was very close to buying the FSL before the scandal hit. To each his/her own as to how they feel about it. But that decided it for me. FSL will never get my trust.

I've been waiting for this aerosoft bus since last may (I think it was may) when v4 launched. In v3 it was my go to aircraft, I didn't fly much else. In my eyes, personally, the aerosoft airbus has a solid reputation. I didn't follow the CRJ drama for 7 years or whatever it was, but I did buy it at launch, and well, since the upgrade to 4.2 I haven't bothered to install it. This news, and all the talk of the timing with the FSL 319, has me worried. If they release a half baked product it could hurt, significantly, the reputation of their airbus series. I'd prefer to have a delayed release with a solid product.

Either way, over the last year, I've migrated over to PMDG. Who knows, I might not want to fly the airbus much at all anymore....

-Tony@PVD

Tony Moore

The unique selling point of the Aerosoft Airbus is the connected flight deck feature.  I'm all over that like icing on cake.  I'm expecting a few issues but I'm confident AS will make good.  

As far as I'm aware the CRJ was not an in-house project and they had no control over the development.  I believe AS was only the publisher.  I think the Airbus is an in-house project and if you read Mathijs' commentaries,  you can easily deduce how seriously they are taking this.