Sign in to follow this  
simbol

AI Lights Reborn Free Edition and Version 4.3

UPDATE REPORT

After applying the Client update version 4.3 I can confirm the following:

• AI Lights Reborn Free Edition is fully compatible with Prepard3D 4.3, no issues found.

• Ultimate Traffic Live (UTL) works fine with version 4.3, no issues found.

• There are reports that AS16 will not run with 4.3, I am sure Hi-Fi is working on a fix I will notify when ready.

• There are reports that ORBX works perfectly with 4.3.
  • There are reports that FSUIPC works perfectly with 4.3.

• There are reports that Chaseplane works perfectly with 4.3.

I will continue testing other Add-on's and report back if any issues are found either by me or my Beta Team.

Best Regards,
Simbol

Edited by simbol
  • Like 10

Can you change the subject line so everyone knows this is a list of known compatible stuff not just AI lights?  Thanks for compiling.

Edited by Gridley

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

5 hours ago, Gridley said:

Can you change the subject line so everyone knows this is a list of known compatible stuff not just AI lights?  Thanks for compiling.

Hi Gridley,

Thanks for your message, I always provide a complementary report but I wish to leave the title as it is since these are my forums and I wish customers to find it when required from Google and many other searching sources.

Enjoy your flights!

Simbol 

UPDATED INFORMATION

Regards,
Simbol

Edited by simbol

4 minutes ago, Victoroos said:

ASCA? or as16? 🙂

AS16, it's full title is actually ASP4..;-)

Edited by SierraHotel

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Majestic Dash Q400?

PMDG 737NGX?

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

8 minutes ago, otreblA said:

Majestic Dash Q400?

PMDG 737NGX?

I didn't had the time to check last night, I will try to test tonight and revert.

@SierraHotel I know you use the PMDG 737NGX, can you confirm if it works so I can update the list?

Regards,

S.

5 hours ago, otreblA said:

Majestic Dash Q400?

PMDG 737NGX?

Both OK.

• Like 1

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

UPDATED INFORMATION

• Multiple sources confirm that the Majestic Dash Q400 works fine with 4.3.

• Multiple sources confirm that the PMDG 737NGX works fine with 4.3.

• There are reports indicating that EZDock will need an update, the developer estimates 2 to 3 days to provide the required compatibility patch.

• There are reports indicating that F1 GTN Complete will also require compatibility a patch, we will report when we have more confirmed information.

Regards,
Simbol

Beta for the Flight1 gauges are out...

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

4 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

Beta for the Flight1 gauges are out...

HI Kevin,

It is still under testing, posted on the oficial F1 forums by Tiberiu:

Yes, we already have P3D V4.3 support integrated, but we are currently waiting on confirmation on the flight plan import bug that customers are having:

https://www.simforums.com/forums/flight-plan-import-beta-test_topic60272.html

P.S.: If you download and install these gauges, they have P3D V4.3 support, but it is not official, so you are on your own.

So it is not fully supported yet.. I think everything should be ok withing 48 hours

Regards,
Simbol