Sign in to follow this  
Andreas Stangenes

World/cockpit scale in P3D v4.3

I like that I could adjust the scale of the cockpit in FlyInside. Is there any way I could do the same natively in p3d? I'm sitting inside pmdg 744 and the cockpit feels cramped..! 

It’s a Boeing thing, Airbus make their Cockpits more roomier.

But jokes aside, I did ask this question a while ago and got no answers so I’m guessing its a no. 

IM

10 hours ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

I'm sitting inside pmdg 744 and the cockpit feels cramped..! 

Unfortunately Boeing 747-100-200-300-400 and -8 have cramped and noisy cockpits, despite the size of the airplane. It's not PMDG's fault.

3 hours ago, killthespam said:

Unfortunately Boeing 747-100-200-300-400 and -8 have cramped and noisy cockpits, despite the size of the airplane. It's not PMDG's fault.

I'm not saying it's anybodys fault. In FlyInside you have a slider to adjust for world scale. This leads me to believe there is a hidden setting somewhere that allows you to adjust the scalar. And I'm not simply complaining about a somewhat cramped cockpit. I'm litterally sitting With my forehead brushing against the overheadpanel when seat height is correct. The cockpit of the 747-400 seems smaller than that of the a318.

Things are cramped for a reason: need to reach knobs and switches from either side and read from common gauges like eicas. 

So perspective inside vc using vr is correct, subject to the quality of the modeler’s effort. 

You shouldn’t be hitting the your head against the oh panel if your eye point in aircraft.cfg is correct.