Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

Video: VATSIM + Level D

Guest rnj slinger

>voice changer? lol :)>>But thanks for the idea :) I'll try to use a more darth vader>voice next time.no i am really serious, when i use teamspeak, i here "normal" voices, but in your movie it sounded like real radio chatter. On ivao forums they were speaking of a voice changing program, to use with teamspeak to get this kind of sound.Your voice sounded normal, but the atc was somehow different?RickPent 4 3.0 1024 ht/offasus p4c800hd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv ivae etc

Well, if you use squawkbox3 in VATSIM all voice communications sound like what you are listening to. There is an option to simulate VHF transmissions, I guess thats what you are talking about.

>A good, fully functional VC is fantastic even without TrackIR>- overall perspective and awareness is unmatched by 2d.>regards,>Mark>http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/mar.../sup_banner.jpg>XPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256On the contary, TIR4 gives you a full 160 degree movement. In the default VC view it's more difficult and time consumating to view below 'say' the right-hand side of the overhead.TIR4 IS total immersion. Once you have it, you won't fly without it any more and this video shows it's potential.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hello,I use a trackir also but have always had a little trouble clicking on switches - tiny head movements make the switch "drift" away from the click spot.Any setup of trackir suggestions?Thanks in advance and GREAT VIDEO and flight!Ron SagelNEAR KCHS

Loved it! Super! Maybe more folks can start making videos like this. It's an excellent idea. I'll tell you, my setup looks nothing like that. I am using an Athlon 64 3800 (Venice), but perhaps my AGP 9800 Pro is holding me back. I run it at 1600x1200x32 (lowering my setting has almost no effect) with everying maxed. My cockpit does not look 3D like yours. And, when I pan around inside, it is very jerky. Do you think it is my 9800 Pro 128Mb?RH

Guest Traffic

I've never really taken any interest in TIR until seeing this video. Wow. I just have one question - How do you zoom in and out with TIR? You seem to do it easily.

Guest Tingoose

Although I've been a long time fan of flying with the VC using Active Camera, this video brings me one step nearer to wearing a silly hat and using Track IR. Seriously though, on the funny hat question, I am informed that a silly hat is not required. The device can be hooked up to top of headphone band . . . . it's just a matter of time 'til my Credit card comes out.

Best bit of hardware I ever had for flightsim Ismet. A couple of wardrobes will pay for it :-wave :-lol

Dave Taylor gb.png