Sign in to follow this  
zabri

Ultimate Traffic 2

Hey guys

Can someone please help me with Ut2? Please tell how it works. After installing does it include all the models and liveries of every aircraft? Do I have to add liveries of each and every aircraft like in WOAI? The reason why i am seeking help is i have installed it and i can find aircrafts only in some major airports of the world like Dubai OMDB. Other airports like Mumbai VABB, some parts of MiddleEast and South Asia i can find any traffic or just one or two aircrafts in an airport. So is there something that i am missing? 

UT2 does not have every livery of every airline. But they use generic Daedalus aircraft livery for missing airline textures. I know that people have added missing airline textures (I do not know how to do this). UT2 uses a traffic schedule, you may need to increase traffic density to get more aircraft. I would check one of those airports at different times of the day to see if there is more traffic at a certain time of day.

• Like 1

There are lots of liveries available for free but have no idea how to install. Does FAIB liveries work with UT2?

Edited by zabri

I think it will work because the UT2 which i am having is very old and i am using one of my friend's PC. Also Flight1 had discountinued the UT2 product and replaced it with UTLive.

Can someone tell me from where can i get liveries and models for 777, 747, A330, A340, A350, ATR and A380?

The FAIB does not provide for these aircrafts. Well TFS does provide but can't find any links for the base model or is it a payware?

What sim are you using? Most of the TFS models you can find here on avsim and if you have P3d v4 you can grab converted models from AIG  

Repaints are hosted at many different places, try here for starters.

https://jcai.dk/

http://www.juergenbaumbusch.de/

https://kyles-ai-works.com/

You can also look into FLAI from Boston Virtual ARTCC

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

They are available on flightsim.com

I dont know what is wrong with flightsim.com. Nothing seems to work except the forums.

Try a different browser, the library is working fine.

On 8/28/2018 at 6:42 AM, Bob Marton said:

UT2 does not have every livery of every airline. But they use generic Daedalus aircraft livery for missing airline textures. I know that people have added missing airline textures (I do not know how to do this). UT2 uses a traffic schedule, you may need to increase traffic density to get more aircraft. I would check one of those airports at different times of the day to see if there is more traffic at a certain time of day.

You might take a look at Ultimate Traffic 2 - Power Pack if you haven't already.  It's from Flight1, free and supports UT2.  I haven't used it for a while, but it might do some of the things you want.

Also, it's fairly easy in UT2 to add and remove alternate liveries. 

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

Yeah its easy but the only problem is the base packages. The base packages are not available at all. I can hardly find the base packs for BOEING aircrafts. The Airbus series can be found on FAIB website.

30 minutes ago, airernie said:

You might take a look at Ultimate Traffic 2 - Power Pack if you haven't already.  It's from Flight1, free and supports UT2.  I haven't used it for a while, but it might do some of the things you want.

Also, it's fairly easy in UT2 to add and remove alternate liveries. 

Ernie

I dont know exactly what Powerpack  does. I checked in the Flight1 website. There is no info about Powerpack helping with the liveries. It only help with schedules. There is no info about liveries in the Powerpack section. Does it really help with liveries?

Edited by zabri