Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I once had a maid in France but she did not look much like the one in the screenshot. However in thiscreenie we do have an aircraft, clouds, sky and some dirt below. Amazing.

Tony

32 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

I once had a maid in France but she did not look much like the one in the screenshot. However in thiscreenie we do have an aircraft, clouds, sky and some dirt below. Amazing.

Tony

One day I met a child but he does not look like you at all. However in your comments, there are words that try to follow each other. Amazing.

Filou

Filou,

I think your command of the english language is only slightly better than my command of upper case braille. I am NOT condemning you for this. Many, many people cannot master a second language so you are definitely in front of that ball game.

My caustic comments come from the fact that, in essence, all your screenies have really, and i mean, really weird titles which mostly bear no relevance whatsoever with the content of the photo/screenie. This I guess, is largely the equivalent of posting a screenie of a cloud with the caption "highly detailed and top secret fighter plane being developed by the Cook Islands Government."  then in the text saying that unfortunatey it is behind a cloud. The whole thing (for me) is extremely anti-climactic and after I get sucked in by the title, very annoying.

Please be aware also, that despite my comments, I do enjoy your screenies and I envy you ability to put them together as artistically as you invariably do. I will freely admit that it is something I cannot do.

If possible, may, I suggest a more relevant title and maybe some accompanying text explaining how you did it, what your were trying to achieve and some information on your system and software , ie xplane 11, the aircraft in the screenie, sky textures etc in order to make the whole thing more interesting.

This post is not meant to offend you and in contrast to my previous ramblings, I am trying to be constructive.

Regards

Tony

Filou, the comments on himmelhorse and his anglophile superiority are not held by all in this channel.  Your screenshot is a good shot of the plane, and while screenshots of planes do not interest me greatly as the one who deserves most credit is the liverymaker yours is a nice shot.

1 hour ago, himmelhorse said:

Filou,

I think your command of the english language is only slightly better than my command of upper case braille. I am NOT condemning you for this. Many, many people cannot master a second language so you are definitely in front of that ball game.

My caustic comments come from the fact that, in essence, all your screenies have really, and i mean, really weird titles which mostly bear no relevance whatsoever with the content of the photo/screenie. This I guess, is largely the equivalent of posting a screenie of a cloud with the caption "highly detailed and top secret fighter plane being developed by the Cook Islands Government."  then in the text saying that unfortunatey it is behind a cloud. The whole thing (for me) is extremely anti-climactic and after I get sucked in by the title, very annoying.

Please be aware also, that despite my comments, I do enjoy your screenies and I envy you ability to put them together as artistically as you invariably do. I will freely admit that it is something I cannot do.

If possible, may, I suggest a more relevant title and maybe some accompanying text explaining how you did it, what your were trying to achieve and some information on your system and software , ie xplane 11, the aircraft in the screenie, sky textures etc in order to make the whole thing more interesting.

This post is not meant to offend you and in contrast to my previous ramblings, I am trying to be constructive.

Regards

Tony

I know some friends who can help you if you wish. Contact me in PM and they can take care of you directly to your home. 

I don't know what's going on this thread, but I think it's best being locked and everyone moves on