Jack_Sawyer

A huge thank you PMDG!

Recommended Posts

First, I'm sorry about some people not getting it to install.  I hope you get it squared away soon.

Here's what I did and all of it worked perfectly.

Uninstalled the -400 via the Control Panel in Windows 10 Pro.

Installed the newest version of the -400.

Ran P3D 4.3 and it did not ask for an activation.

All my liveries were there.

Quit P3D, bought and downloaded the -8.

Installed it, no AV, no firewall, no Defender.

Added a bunch of liveries.

Ran P3D and chose Air Force One and put in my activation code.

Opened the EFB and logged into my Navigraph account and it took it, I was astonished to see the charts for KBOS sitting there pretty and very clear.

Made a quick flight.

So I want to say thank you PMDG, you guys did a wonderful job and like others I've been waiting a long time for this.  Well done, I'm very pleased and impressed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

34 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

First, I'm sorry about some people not getting it to install.  I hope you get it squared away soon.

Here's what I did and all of it worked perfectly.

Uninstalled the -400 via the Control Panel in Windows 10 Pro.

Installed the newest version of the -400.

Ran P3D 4.3 and it did not ask for an activation.

All my liveries were there.

Quit P3D, bought and downloaded the -8.

Installed it, no AV, no firewall, no Defender.

Added a bunch of liveries.

Ran P3D and chose Air Force One and put in my activation code.

Opened the EFB and logged into my Navigraph account and it took it, I was astonished to see the charts for KBOS sitting there pretty and very clear.

Made a quick flight.

So I want to say thank you PMDG, you guys did a wonderful job and like others I've been waiting a long time for this.  Well done, I'm very pleased and impressed.

 

 

Yep, a big thanks from me too. 👍

Did almost the same as Jack ( different livery and airport ) with no issues at all.

Win 10 Pro64, P3D 4.3, ran everything as admin, no overclocking. :biggrin:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack,

Thank you for the kind words, we really do appreciate it.  We love making these products- and it is always affirming to know that you guys enjoy them.

Have fun with her!

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rsrandazzo said:

Jack,

Thank you for the kind words, we really do appreciate it.  We love making these products- and it is always affirming to know that you guys enjoy them.

Have fun with her!

 

@rsrandazzo I'm getting jealous now 😄 . Please I was waiting there for you 😄 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stray said:

 

Yep, a big thanks from me too. 👍

Did almost the same as Jack ( different livery and airport ) with no issues at all.

Win 10 Pro64, P3D 4.3, ran everything as admin, no overclocking. :biggrin:

+1 also thanks from me did the same and everything worked flawles.  will make my first flight today 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made a flight with the "new" -400 and then the first flight in the -8F ...  to say she's a beauty is an understatement!

It was just flawless!!! the EFB is great, rainmaker is very, very nice and the performance of both aircraft is just phenomenal (yes, getting better frames than before)!

Great job PMDG!

cheers

-E

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too, Installation went perfect as well as the maiden flight. Thank you to all on the team. She flies beautifully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now