RTW2019 Race  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should we hold a RTW2019 Race?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 01/01/2019 at 03:59 AM

To all racers,

Hope everyone had a great summer!!

With the race coming up in a few months, we are trying again to gauge interest in the race.  As you know, the race will require approximately 10 pilots and I know historically at AVSIM, we have had more than that.  So are we interested in holding an event this year?

Also, Duenna version 3.  Please download it and test it on your PC if you wish to join in the race, the more notice I can get for any potential issues the better. 

If you wish to add ideas on how to reinvigorate this event, please post in the official race forums at http://www.fsrtwrace.com

Thanks,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Count me in.  Have a new PC and am running FSX:SE.  Very stable now, which is a nice change of pace, and everything works like it's supposed to.

Speaking of which, did something happen to the team forum, or my membership therein?  I no longer see a link for it when I log on here at AVSIM.

Craig, PM Jeff, I believe he is the only mod of this forum and I believe he can either change that or knows who to contact.  I had a similar issue a couple months ago.