Sign in to follow this  
Rockliffe

MK-STUDIOS - Lisbon

Opinions and thoughts on this airport by MK-Studios would be gratefully received. Thanks.

Edited by Rockliffe

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It is a nice work. I know well the airport and the MKS version is quite faithful. Performance is good. 

I think you will be pleased!

It was my first purchase from MK-Studios, always question marks when trying a new developers, but absolutely no problem highly detailed and would buy from them again (Only flew into Lisbon once for real in 2016 so not overly familiar with the airport)

One of my European favorites next to Madrid, Milan and Cologne/Bonn

I live there, it replicates the airport very very faithfully and it performs great, even at night (slight drop in performance due to DL).

2 hours ago, ega said:

It is a nice work. I know well the airport and the MKS version is quite faithful. Performance is good. 

I think you will be pleased!

1 hour ago, John_Tavendale said:

It's really good. It's great on performance and looks.

1 hour ago, stephenbgs said:

It was my first purchase from MK-Studios, always question marks when trying a new developers, but absolutely no problem highly detailed and would buy from them again (Only flew into Lisbon once for real in 2016 so not overly familiar with the airport)

34 minutes ago, Nemo said:

One of my European favorites next to Madrid, Milan and Cologne/Bonn

17 minutes ago, carlito777 said:

It is very nicely done. Performance is great, too. 

11 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

I live there, it replicates the airport very very faithfully and it performs great, even at night (slight drop in performance due to DL).

Thanks for all the feedback fellas, appreciated. I will now purchase this airport as it has been sadly missing from my sim since moving to V4. Cheers.