marcom

Step by Step Guide for New Customers

1. Download the latest version of the SimServer App from https://www.flightsimapps.com/download

2. Extract all files from the archive to a directory of your choice

3. Make a shortcut to SimServer.exe and place it on the desktop

4. Run the App (i.e. execute SimServer.exe)

5. It will either show up in the taskbar at the bottom of the screen, or in the hidden icons accessible at the right extreme of the taskbar

6. Right-click the icon

7. A menu page opens

28taxsj.jpg

8. Place mouse cursor on top of the line “Generate QR Code”

9. A list of the products available through Sim Server, opens up
    ejwyft.jpg

10. Place the mouse cursor on the product you are interested in (for this example, I chose the PMDG B747 v3)

11. The items available for this product open up
    okmmw9.jpg

12. Place the cursor on the item you are interested in (for this example, I chose the CDU left)
    vx2cf5.jpg

13. A URL page opens up (in this example, it is:    http://192.168.2.53:32116

14. Take your mobile device that you are going to use.

15. Open a browser in the mobile device (ex Safari for IOS or Google Chrome for Android devices. Enter the URL above (type it in) in URL address line of the browser and “voila” you are done, the item (the device) that you chose, will appear on your device.

16. You also have the option to have the mobile device read the QR Code directly using a QR scanning app, avoiding a couple of the steps above.

17. Obviously you have to buy the license for the item/device you want to fully use.

18. Make sure that your license(s) are copied into the same folder where SimServer.exe is located in

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

With your kind permission, let me add a small detail.

Your gaming computer (desktop or laptop) which is hosting the sim, and your smart device (tablet or phone) which is hosting this remote app, MUST be connected on the same wifi modem (or router).

If you connect your pc/laptop to your wifi modem, and if you connect your tablet/phone to its gsm network mobile internet, then you CANNOT use the app.

Hey Mark, tks for the update.

All work, but; the image in my Tablet (samsung) are so little. How i can make most bigger, to fit in all screen?.

Tks in advance.

15 minutes ago, ferangel2000 said:

Hey Mark, tks for the update.

All work, but; the image in my Tablet (samsung) are so little. How i can make most bigger, to fit in all screen?.

Tks in advance.

Hi,

maybe this will help:

I have the latest version downloaded.  There is no icon on my task bar or under the hidden icons either. I click the exe again, it states that it is already running.  Where is it?

Gnacino