Is it posible to get download information about the aircrafts performance to insert in the program ???

Thanks

J J Gómez Prieto

IVAO 142928

In the LittleNavMap web ( https://albar965.github.io ) I have found a topic  named Little NavMap Downloads - Aircraft Performance with a link to a Parent Directory with two folders named FSX Prepar3D/ and X-Plane but I can't do anything with these supposed liks for download what we are looking for.

Does anybody know what to do with these links … how they work ???

Thanks in advance.

J J Gómez Prieto

IVAO 142928

17 hours ago, jjgp101 said:

Is it posible to get download information about the aircrafts performance to insert in the program

My guess would be that the user has to create this information themselves using the 'Aircraft -> New Aircraft Performance' or 'Aircraft -> Collect Performance for Flight'.

I don't see, given his workload, that Alex will be generating this information.  Of course I could be wrong.  He has done some pretty remarkable things with LNM.

Ernest Pergrem

You can create aircraft performance yourself (Collect Performance for Flight takes only one normal flight) or your can download one of the the files from littlenavmap.org right here and load them into LNM: Load Aircraft Performance.

Why are there only files for X-Plane? These are performance files I collected and tuned during my personal flying which is X-Plane. Obviously I cannot buy and test every aircraft for every simulator on the market.:smile:

That's where the community is needed. Send me yours and I can add them to the download. Leave notes, your name, email or whatever is useful in the description.

Alex

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Absolutely. We get enough for "nothin" from LNM. If everyone did some for their addons, and send them to Alex, we all benefit.

Alex should be charging for this program by now.

• Like 1

Hehe. I know you refuse to charge. I would !

Just making the point that we maybe should be grateful and do a bit of work ourselves.

I'm going to do the performance configs for my addons and send them. If we all did, everyone would benefit.

• Upvote 1

Hi all!

My name is Alex (different Alex from the author) and I "discovered" LNM about 2 weeks ago. My only comment so far: "where have you been all my life?"  🙂

I have two questions about the aircraft performance files:

- I have already created a few, I basically collect data on every flight. Is there a structural/preferred way to share these in the community? Maybe we can get a little library going on this forum.

- Is there a way to average the files of several flights done by the same aircraft? Is there a need to? I was even thinking about writing a small utility myself, the performance file parameters seem straightforward enough.

Thank you Alex, great job and I will recommend LNM in my circle of FS addicts 🙂

Hi Alex,

actually my name is Alexander but people are too lazy to write all that. So am I. :smile:

I have a small (probably too hidden) download section on my page here: https://www.littlenavmap.org/downloads/

Add your email, name or nothing as you like in the description field and send me the files by email. I'll upload them.

Sometimes it is also helpful to add remarks about power settings, climb speed and whatever is needed to get as close as possible to the fuel flow in the profile. Add these to the description field too like I did here: https://www.littlenavmap.org/downloads/Aircraft Performance/X-Plane/Aerobask Epic E1000 G1000 Edition.lnmperf

Alex

13 hours ago, amollen said:

- Is there a way to average the files of several flights done by the same aircraft? Is there a need to? I was even thinking about writing a small utility myself, the performance file parameters seem straightforward enough.

Not yet.

But permanent performance collection and averaging is already implemented in the current development version where you can choose to merge performance at the end of a flight.

Alex

• Like 2

Is there a possible of adding the Aerosoft A320 performance file to the list of download files you have??

Do you need any of the A320 flight manuals? Example: takeoff, climb, in-flight, landing, holding, etc., etc. I have it both for the IAE and CFM engines.

15 hours ago, Richard Muñoz said:

Is there a possible of adding the Aerosoft A320 performance file to the list of download files you have??

Do you need any of the A320 flight manuals? Example: takeoff, climb, in-flight, landing, holding, etc., etc. I have it both for the IAE and CFM engines.

Hi Richard,

you can create one yourself based on one or more flights. The flight manuals are usually not sufficient.

See my answer here for links:

Alex