Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil56

Imaginesim WSSS Singapore Changi...

19 minutes ago, Richard McDonald Woods said:

My immediate suspect had been my TOGA installation of EnvDir, EnvTex after Robert Randazzo's warning about software that interferes with a PMDG installation.

This sounds interesting, because I had quite often some problems with PMDG a/c (CTDs). Where and when did he say this.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

I also observe some LC issues around the airport. It does it not look like on their advertising Image (02L/20C and golf course side). They must have added another LC around the airport. I have default (but FTX Global textures)

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

AFACD needs a little work. A380's are parked at the cargo ramp. I have only taken a peek at it, but it looks nice.

Edited by duckbilled

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

I might have to get it now that it's in the right location. The ade will be fun to work on.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

LC issues can be avoided with SamScene Singapore basepack (freeware). Fits nicely with IS WSSS. There is also a SamScene Singapore Pro Version (20 €) but I am hesitating because fps are already at the lower limit during landing with a PMDG T7.

- Harry 

I have the same problem at wsss with pbr textures. If I check them in the configuration tool then I have blank field with jetways and the jewel show up. If I uncheck the pbr textures then everything is fine but I don't get the pbr textures. I have only updated the client to get to P3D 4.4. so I am wondering if I need to update anything else and this could be the reason that some of us aren't seeing the terminals.

Probably need to update content too.

• Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Hi Harry,

I took RSR's comments in the main PMDG Forum as covering a product like TOGA as one that 'interferes' with textures.

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Did anyone install Imaginesim WSSS in FSX and also in P3Dv4, same PC? I have shimming or flickering jetways in P3Dv4 if SODE is activated.

Patricio Valdes

I updated WSSS a couple of days ago and just flew into and out of there.  Using PBR.  It looked great.

On taxi to departure end of 02L I noticed a few long frames, which I think was caused by scenery objects loading from the city I was pointed at.  I've been having this problem in several dense metropolitan areas such as LA and London so I'm not blaming this on Imaginesim.

Dan Downs KCRP

I am still sitting this one out for a tiny short including SamScene (guess they are as good as DD? ) , and got the LVFR KMIA just on sale on Simmarket so my OMDB-WSSS (B777-300ER) is being hold back this weekend with LEMD-KMIA with latest QW787-8 AEA97.

https://ibb.co/XyxRSDc

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

They just released an update that includes moving vehicle technology, downtown buildings and other things. It's a great scenery but quite frankly, I don't get all the hype about the advanced vehicle technology or I didn't install it right. When I load the scenery there are a few baggage carts, buses, one guy standing the gate and that's about it. The baggage carts don't even pull up to the plane and there no new service vehicles that I can see. I have the animation density at it's highest but don't see much. It was a free update and upgrade so that's always good. Maybe they will add more vehicles later. It's a good time to buy it because it keeps getting better with each update and the advanced animation is not a deal breaker.

The animated vehicles are nice, but you can hear them from the cockpit, which is incredibly stupid. I don't get how basic logic flies above so many developers' heads, but here we are.

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:51 AM, Richard McDonald Woods said:

Anyone had problems with this PBR release?

In P3Dv4.4 I get CTD

Patricio Valdes

Anyone installed Imaginesim WSSS in FSX and also in P3Dv4, same PC?

Patricio Valdes