Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil56

Imaginesim WSSS Singapore Changi...

1 hour ago, Michael Moe said:

So will you go as far to recommend it ? Do you know what performance is like with Singapore City by Samscene ?

Not sure about there quality Cityscape

Thanks

Michael Moe

I haven’t bought the cityscape however I am happy to recommend it. 

I have had only had 1 CTD in many flights both in and out of WSSS.

• Like 1

Regards

Barra

i7 7700K, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, GTX1070 OC 8GB, 1TB Samsung SSD for OS and P3D4.4, W10 64Bit, Corsair H115i Water Cooling

9 hours ago, MagicPhantom said:

Does anyone know how to get rid of the default buildings at WSSS (ImagineSim)?

I have this problem too, havent been able to find a solution so far, nothing I disabled on Orbx scenery that has WSSS has any effect. default buildings are still present.

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

7 hours ago, barramundilure said:

And yet many others are very happy with it...you have constantly bagged this and other sceneries, ever considered it might be your system?

i have no problems at all with it, it’s all very subjective- I can only report my experience with it in response.

Yes it is subjective and 100+ airport scenery add-ons which run perfect on my system and I never complained about. Obviously WSSS is somehow special on my system. It is not the performance which plagues me most, it's the CTD when animations are on.

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

23 hours ago, vl1 said:

So why blame the scenery then? It's your AI that is hammering your sim. Reduce the traffic % until you have what you consider workable performance.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

Yes it is subjective and 100+ airport scenery add-ons which run perfect on my system and I never complained about. Obviously WSSS is somehow special on my system. It is not the performance which plagues me most, it's the CTD when animations are on.

Nemo,

as I can see you are running Win10 and having CTD with animation enabled. 

Is the CTD like „freezing P3Dv4 for about 10sec with sound still on and then CTD without error message“ at about 8-10 miles out ??

if so, try to take the animation density (Live scenery only NOT AI Traffic) to 0 and increase the value again to 4 or 5 after landing. 

I do not have had any CTD running still Win 7 prof 64 on my developmental machine!

But on my HC machine running Win 10 prof I had the same CTD as described above and setting to 0 helped a bit (not always)

The guys from SWS are chasing the problem with their customer.dll and try their best as it is a problem with Win 10. Most likely with property rights after last update of Win 10. 

Edited by holi

5 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

I have this problem too, havent been able to find a solution so far, nothing I disabled on Orbx scenery that has WSSS has any effect. default buildings are still present.

Just got the solution with help from ImagineSim.

It’s also written in the installation instructions ;o)

Uninstall any previous version of WSSS. Restart and exit the Sim. Reinstall WSSS and start the Sim again. That worked for me.

• Like 1

Andreas Kindgen, EDFC

21 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

Are you using an edited ADE bgl file? Or MyTraffic? An old ADE for WSSS not deactivated?

Edited by Boeing or not going

On 9/29/2019 at 5:55 PM, vl1 said:

Can someone please explain why I get 15!!!!! fps at Singapore with an i9-9900K processor?

I am SHOCKED!

Same story with New York and LAX from FSDT

My settings are at MEDIUM-low! Yes, I have a full AI engine, but that low fps with this PC is crazy!

Clipboard.jpg

Setting

Setting FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.01 saved my life

after long weeks of frustration

On 6/28/2019 at 1:48 AM, trisho0 said:

Imagine Simulation - WSSS Singapore V2.2 EarthData
Imagine Simulation - WSSS Singapore V2.2
Imagine Simulation - WSSS Singapore V2.2 Scenery 0903
SamScene Singapore City Wow
SamScene Singapore base pack
Imagine Simulation - WSSS Singapore V2.2 City Center

Priority in descending order? that is, Imagine Simulation - WSSS Singapore V2.2 EarthData will be above all ?

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:20 AM, niksan29 said:

Priority in descending order? that is, Imagine Simulation - WSSS Singapore V2.2 EarthData will be above all ?

Yes, follow the same sequential order as I posted which came from sim Library regardless if FSX or P3Dv4

Remember, if SamScene Singapore base pack is added then you must to deactivate Imagine Simulation - WSSS Singapore V2.2 City Center via Imaginesim Operations Center.

• Like 1

Patricio Valdes

On 9/30/2019 at 8:47 PM, holi said:

Nemo,

as I can see you are running Win10 and having CTD with animation enabled. 

Is the CTD like „freezing P3Dv4 for about 10sec with sound still on and then CTD without error message“ at about 8-10 miles out ??

if so, try to take the animation density (Live scenery only NOT AI Traffic) to 0 and increase the value again to 4 or 5 after landing. 

I do not have had any CTD running still Win 7 prof 64 on my developmental machine!

But on my HC machine running Win 10 prof I had the same CTD as described above and setting to 0 helped a bit (not always)

The guys from SWS are chasing the problem with their customer.dll and try their best as it is a problem with Win 10. Most likely with property rights after last update of Win 10. 

@holi - Thats the exact behaviour I am experiencing when flying into WSSS. What do you mean with "Animation Density (...) to 0"? To what option in either the in game menu or the CFG file do you refer?

You just go to ingame „Addons“ live scenery and the second column you will see the density number click there until „0“ appears. (For this you need to be in WSSS to to get this done, or you need to set it in the config before you are heading to WSSS)

At about 6-7 miles out at approach you can set the number as you desire and click close, open again and click „reload all“ than you will have the animation at arrival. 

SWS is aware of this problem and working on a fix! This applies only to Win10 latest update. 
User with Win7 do not have this problem. 

Was looking through the WSSS files for causes of performance issue and crashes and I came across a misnumbered aircraft.cfg

Imagine Simulation\WSSS Singapore P3Dv4\animations\Documents_Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\ImagineSim Airport Pawns\SimObjects\GroundVehicles\imaginesim_citybus

The 4th entry is misnumbered as the 2nd for ImagineSim shuttle bus WSSS

Change the number 2 to [fltsim.4]

Does that help anybody?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

Was looking through the WSSS files for causes of performance issue and crashes and I came across a misnumbered aircraft.cfg

Imagine Simulation\WSSS Singapore P3Dv4\animations\Documents_Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\ImagineSim Airport Pawns\SimObjects\GroundVehicles\imaginesim_citybus

The 4th entry is misnumbered as the 2nd for ImagineSim shuttle bus WSSS

Change the number 2 to [fltsim.4]

Does that help anybody?

Thank you. I repaired the .cfg. as you suggested. Unfortunately, it has no effect. I still get a long pause followed by CTD when I'm on final to RW 02C with PMDGs 747 (ca 1500 ft ASL). The only way to avoid this is to disable WSSS animations.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

45 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Thank you. I repaired the .cfg. as you suggested. Unfortunately, it has no effect. I still get a long pause followed by CTD when I'm on final to RW 02C with PMDGs 747 (ca 1500 ft ASL). The only way to avoid this is to disable WSSS animations.

😞