antonyroma

Flight1 Citation Mustang and FPS

Hello!

I've just purchased Citation Mustang. I installed it in P3d 4.5 but I have noticed it is a framerate killer. Expecially in USA territory, also at 35.000 ft. It depends on something inside the cockpit. I deactivated inset map of pilot PFD, i disabled Mipmap Vc panel, and I disabled also co-pilot PFD. But framerate is still around 10-15 fps. In Europe, with airport add-ons installed, framerate is definitely better. What shall I do?

Thank you.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Posted (edited)

I was always puzzled about reports of this "obstacle database". I used the Mustang in FSX and P3D v3, and I never had a problem with framerates. I also never saw this "obstacle database" in action on the G1000 MFD.

Edited by Christopher Low

I always have had an issue...the G1000 is probably the best you can find for a sim (that's cheap) but all that rendering and computing comes at a cost

Posted (edited)

So, are these obstacles displayed on your Mustang G1000 without having to actively select the option? If so, this is the part that confuses me. They were presumably disabled in default mode when I used the plane.

Edited by Christopher Low