Sign in to follow this  
Adam Szofran

It's a shame you missed it

Guest skruer

Well, we would just have to take your word for it.Maybe there will be some video from the event, which shows the demo, but that's a big maybe.

>I presume no one was at GDC to see Adam's talk?>>http://www.cmpevents.com/GD06/a.asp?option...=11&SessID=1578>>I heard the demos were cool.yesssss.... as you remember, I already asked you about it in this topic : http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=5256&page=2and your answer was rather parry.... , but ok let`s hope to see more info after Adam speech..brds

Guest tdragger

You dont need to look very far...

Guest skruer

hahah now you're just being a big pain! :DAnyway - good luck on your new project !Edit:I just found it (so much for Sherlock Holmes)

>Hi Mike,>>Is there some video here that I'm not finding?Yes, here: http://www.speakeasy.org/~zof/gdc/spaceshot2.wmvEnjoy!

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

That link doesnt work for me for whatever reason.

>That link doesnt work for me for whatever reason.Apparently, Adam has shut off access to that link because of too many folks downloading the movie and two presentation documents...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Yes, my ISP shut down my account because of too many downloads. :-) We're working to get the presentation, paper and video from the conference put onto the FSInsider web site. Hopefully it'll be there in a day or two.

Hi Adam,I'm afraid that I contributed to the high download volume by putting links to your presentation and video on my blog - very sorry. I'm glad to hear that you're mirroring it on the fsinsider website.Best,Owen

Guest tcable

Adam please let us know when it's up. I'd love to see it- along with the slides :)I know that you;ve been doing terrina for a looong time (now on at least 2 Flight sims! You know, that one in Eugene?)

Guest grapesh

Mike, Adam:Do you have similar publications/presentations on other simulation aspects such as weather, AI, FD etc.? I know it may be mostly proprietary material, but some parts public maybe?Thanks,=S.V.=