Sign in to follow this  
Guest 2Bob

How many ofyou will get fsx??

I am not going to get FSX. I'll skip this gen and wait for the more perfect next one.That'll teach them:)Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I'll be the first one in line at best buy or whoever has it first.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Oh i will get it for sure, at the moment Will Wrights upcoming game Spore is having my full attention, looks very interesting. And Oblivion lets not forget that, im way out of line here now :).

Guest Foxtrot 125 Tango

>Dudes, if you're posting in this forum and you *don't*>pre-order a copy I'll be really disappointed. Seriously, how does one go about pre-ordering?! I'm in for sure! :(

Guest Foxtrot 125 Tango

>"Remember that many still use FS2002. So I think far from>everybody will get FSX.">>Hi Staffan, >>How many is that who stick with FS2002?>>20? 200? 2000? 20,000?>>I would really appreciate it if you would give me a number.>>"Many" is a relative word.>>So is "far". ;-)>>However, I cannot, for the life of me, imagine why you would>not get FSX upon release. Do you know something we do not?>>Care to enlighten us?>>All in good spirit, my good man, but, it was you who used the>words "many" and "far", as such, I would like to see some>verified numbers.>>Regards,>>LouI for one no longer use FS 2002. ;-) Regards, Mark.

Well, I will probably wait until first reports of performance come in, and this is because I don't think I want to "upgrade" which really will mean replacing everything except maybe the drives, and needing to dispose of a this very decent machine I have now. If it runs iffy on machines with similar hardware as I have now, I will most likely delay purchase until an upgrade makes more sense to me. I bet there are a couple of people in this category :()

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

>Hey, you only have to set aside something like less than $10>a month between now and the end of the year. I spend more than>that a week on coffee!Heck, I spend almost that much a day on coffee (lived in Seattle for way too long :->)Tim

Guest lemonadedrinker

Yes, another one hooked by FS9 will feed his addiction further!Andy.

>>I will get it - but NOT from this country. FS2000>>Professional Edition cost

Guest 2Bob

I think most of us "addicts" will, only time eill tell whether we feel it was good value or not.

>I have one little request though: I'd love to be able to walk>around in the fs world!:-sun1Microsoft Walksimulator X!? :(