Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

The Learjet 35A version 4.2g is now available

54 minutes ago, somiller said:

I appreciate the suggestion, and I have tried this but it has failed to do anything other than reload the aircraft with exactly the same problems as before reload.

Kind Regards

Does the problem seem to be limited to just the AP lights?

Al

6 hours ago, ark said:

Al

In my case, the only problem is with the autopilot lights. The autopilot itself and all other systems work. There is no indication of AP modes only.

Nick

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

10 hours ago, Nickbe said:

In my case, the only problem is with the autopilot lights. The autopilot itself and all other systems work. There is no indication of AP modes only.

Nick

Thanks for the info. This problem seems to be system dependent and is hard to track down since I can't replicate the problem.

So if I understand correctly, your other lights, such as the Thrust Reverser, Yaw Damper, Trim, L and R GEN, STEER and other annunciation panel lights work when the AP lights don't work -- correct?

Have you tried the AP TST button after the Lear is powered up? And also the test button for the three approach Marker lights?

Do the AP lights flicker at all when you click on a AP button like HDG, or just remain completely off?  And do the AP buttons animate (move in and out) when you click on them?

Al

Edited by ark

On 10/17/2019 at 8:37 PM, ark said:

Al

Al,

With the Lear most times I have AP lights that don't work. With the Falcon it's AP lights and APU lights...sometimes seat belt and no smoking lights, and engine bleed lights.

I've spent so much time trying different scenario loads, that I've given up. Every time the non-working lights happens, there seems to be no possible way to load the aircraft with working lights without first shutting down P3D and restarting it. It just takes too much time to bother getting them working that I don't have time to fly, so if the aircraft loads with non-working lights I just live with it...but mostly I just don't fly either aircraft much anymore.

The lights don't flicker (at least not that I can see), they either work or they don't work.

Kind Regards,

p.s.

As I was writing the above I was doing some test loads of the Falcon, and I got it to load twice with ALL lights working. One thing I'd mention - I used the light test button and all lights illuminated, except the APU lights, Air Brake light, and Slat light, however the non-working lights during test worked when clicking the buttons.

As far as whether the buttons animate when the lights don't work I can't say, because now I can't get it to load with non-working lights...I think I need lots of drinks!

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

2 hours ago, somiller said:

As far as whether the buttons animate when the lights don't work I can't say, because now I can't get it to load with non-working lights...I think I need lots of drinks!

Sure a strange issue which I think is related to how one's particular system deals with the complexity of the a/c on initial load.  Might be good to limit what else is running when you load the a/c. In any case, hope it keeps working for you! 

Al