Sign in to follow this  

Left-hand traffic too ?

That screenshot with traffic on roads/highways looks fantastic. This will add a lot to immersion!However I wonder whether some countries will have left-hand traffic and whether vehicles will then correctly have red/white lights when flying along a highway ?Cheers,Siggy

Siggy Schwarz

Guest tdragger

Left- or right-side data will be region-based but that should be pretty close to what you'd expect.

Guest nickw

You know what, I KNEW this would be brought up :) I emailed Hal a week ago joking about it...Thanks for confirming!

>Left- or right-side data will be region-based but that should>be pretty close to what you'd expect.As long as you don't make us in the UK drive on the wrong side of the road, Mike! :-lol

Thats cool, but whats happens if you follow the traffic to the intersection. Will they give way, wait for green or just keep going?John.

next we are gonna see people having sex in their houses.:(

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

I want to see traffic jams like in Sim City, then fender benders if we have freezing rain/snow. Next, tow trucks pulling cars out of ditches. Maybe if we get frozen water, SUVs and snowmobiles driving on the ice. Heck, maybe even the sim drivers moaning about the traffic. While we are at it, merge Sim City with The Sims and FSX. What a world that would be!Hope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6...development.jpg http://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6-banner-proud.jpg http://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6-banner-beta.jpg

It looks like the FS team have made some major break throughs with their AI technology. With almost a year to go until they ship, things like traffic jams, high speed chases, accidents and breakdowns may be possible? Lets hope so.John.

>next we are gonna see people having sex in their houses.>>:( lol- or let's see models of people flying MSFS in their houses? Fly to Seattle and see the MSFS team working on MSFS and having a cup of Coffee. Fly to Japan and see Japanese people taking computers apart and looking at MSFS code so they can produce their own "JFS". Fly to Paris and see...Paris.It must have been the Otis Spunkenmeir muffin I had earlier? What's in those things?

Abit off topic but that reminds me of a game on the Amiga called Mercenery 2 Damocles and you flew around a 3d solar system from planet to planet..Most of the planets had a city to explore and in one of the cities, the developers of the software had a house which was locked until you could find a way to break into it.. When you did you could then find some hints of tips as well as some other items in the house like a 3d computer terminal. But if you accidently destroyed the computer the game would end in such an evil way. It was like they were saying the whole game world wsa being run from this machine in this house and as you destroyed it, then the universe came to an end effect and the game screen would just turn black if I rememberAnyway would be interesting if the FSX software team would do this one easter egg house with some little 3d objects in, maybe some pics of them or just something that they could have hidden somewhere.

how about support for multiple crossing runways? better ATC in regards to separating traffic, landing and departing intervals, getting rid of traffic jams at airports, etc.All this stuff is just sugar ontop. The ice cream is whats important. And so far there has been nothing said about it.

Guest cwright

When this occurs in the Uk region I hope also that there will be a police car with flashing lights (using a cell phone while driving is illegal in the UK!) Best regards, Chris