From the interview, it is clear the ASOBO wants to have a compelling VR experience with full touch controls support, more in line with what XP11 has and not in the P3D's half-baked way.

That is great, but I di hope that the PMDG's and FSLabs of the world take the time and effort to actually support those capabilities, otherwise they will only work on the default planes (as good as they might be).

• Upvote 1

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

Let's threaten the developers, "No X, no sale", "unplayable", "no go", whine, whine, whine more and whine again...

The "award-whining" community.

Running in circles.

Edited by tarere
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I would like to see VR at Launch. Implemented the "Must haves" like in P3D....the rest ("Shoulds" and "Coulds") to make it "nicer" can come later. I like P3D VR more as NO VR at all;-)

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

4 minutes ago, tarere said:

Let's threaten the developers, "No X, no sale", "unplayable", "no go", whine, whine, whine more and whine again...

The "award-whining" community.

Running in circles.

Why you are here if it bothers you "we are encouraging" VR in Microsoft? You could just leave this without your looseless comment. That would be much bether for all.

A fact is: VR was not in scope at all for Microsoft. But as we chimed here a few weeks ago about this topic....we became attention and high in priority. VR is coming and they are working on this. So it is a effective way to "order whishes" by communicate them. 

If you call it "whining"......just leave it

Edited by mpo910
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

13 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

Why you are here if it bothers you "we are encouraging" VR in Microsoft? You could just leave this without your looseless comment. That would be much bether for all.

I'm sorry but this is not "encouragements" but threats as I highlighted in my post. You may read once again OP post and a few responses.

Threats based upon nothing except 20 screenshots, few videos, rumors and speculations.

That does bother me, especially knowing the fact that the horse has already been beatean to death a thousand times and that specifically developers had addressed a strong and precise answer to this question on an interview : "will do it but will do it right and when we are ready to do so". Speculation should stop here. But whining kids don't let it go.

What is upsetting here is that we see 80% whining, stupid-feature-requesting and so, and no more than 20% constructive propositions without threaten to throw toys on the ground.

Also, would bet anything any kid-whining here saying "won't buy" for whatever stupid-reason they think of will do in fact buy MSFS at release, because if you're into flying and simulation you just won't be able to pass on this game changer. VR/ATC/Season/Elephants/Whatever at release or not. Period.

Edited by tarere

please folks dont push this thread to be closed!

Discuss such things private! thank you..

...yes i love VR too...

Edited by Nedo68
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Do you guys think it is usefull to open a poll to address following. You can choose one option!

We would like to see VR.....

1. ....basics like in P3D. This point addresses the functionallity and NOT the performance. We assume that performance would be better in MSFS. Basics are "handling the cockpit and pop-up panels/menues with at least mouse-pointer". Implementation As Soon As Possible. Important: Further enhancements should come to a later moment IF they blocking a basic VR on/near launch date. We would like to see the basics asap.  
  2. ...like in X Plane 11/flyinside flight simulater. Means with full cockpit control "handling the cockpit with mouse AND/OR VR-Controllers incl. menus/pop-up panels". If this delays the VR implementation to a later moment we accept this. It is more important to us to implement the full stack on functionallity even if it comes much later.

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

17 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

Do you guys think it is usefull to open a poll to address following. You can choose one option!

We would like to see VR.....

1. ....basics like in P3D. This point addresses the functionallity and NOT the performance. We assume that performance would be better in MSFS. Basics are "handling the cockpit and pop-up panels/menues with at least mouse-pointer". Implementation As Soon As Possible. Important: Further enhancements should come to a later moment IF they blocking a basic VR on/near launch date. We would like to see the basics asap.  
  2. ...like in X Plane 11/flyinside flight simulater. Means with full cockpit control "handling the cockpit with mouse AND/OR VR-Controllers incl. menus/pop-up panels". If this delays the VR implementation to a later moment we accept this. It is more important to us to implement the full stack on functionallity even if it comes much later.

No poll please. The first one has been a disaster. The new will be the same . 

46 minutes ago, tarere said:

whining kids

80% whining, stupid-feature-requesting and so, and no more than 20% constructive propositions without threaten to throw toys on the ground.

Also, would bet anything any kid-whining here saying "won't buy" for whatever stupid-reason

Period.

I don’t care at all for VR but ceasing to demean other simmers of this community would certainly help to make your arguments more convincing. Period.

Edited by domkle
  • Like 6

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

11 minutes ago, domkle said:

No poll please. The first one has been a disaster. The new will be the same . 

I don’t care at all for VR but ceasing to demean other simmers of this community would certainly help to make your arguments more convincing. Period.

To late....I opened a poll and think it is usefull. I did not expect the results of the first POLL which did adress VR, ATC, Seasons, and so on. I think good POLL Questions with well formulated choices could help a lot! I give it a chance. Lets wait an see what happens.

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Ya, just jumped into VR. No turning back now. i'm staying with P3D until the new MSFS comes around to my way of flying.

Bill Moore

Umm. Uhh. I personally think all of the no VR, no buy people are full of it lol

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

6 minutes ago, Krakin said:

Umm. Uhh. I personally think all of the no VR, no buy people are full of it lol

Fact is, that due a VR related topic a few weeks ago MSFS decided to give VR a much higher priority....

What bothers me is, that these kind of feedbacks are not helping anyone and useless at all. 

People who decide NOT to buy a product because it doesn´t match their requirements have the possibility to do so! Why not? 

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

4 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

Fact is, that due a VR related topic a few weeks ago MSFS decided to give VR a much higher priority....

What bothers me is, that these kind of feedbacks are not helping anyone and useless at all. 

People who decide NOT to buy a product because it doesn´t match their requirements have the possibility to do so! Why not? 

Don't misunderstand me, I do think everyone is absolutely entitled to vote with their wallet. If something doesn't bring you satisfaction and you decide to not buy into it, more power to you. What I'm saying is I don't believe these VR or bust guys. They're gonna get the game day 1 like the rest of us lol.

• Like 3

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

17 minutes ago, Krakin said:

Don't misunderstand me, I do think everyone is absolutely entitled to vote with their wallet. If something doesn't bring you satisfaction and you decide to not buy into it, more power to you. What I'm saying is I don't believe these VR or bust guys. They're gonna get the game day 1 like the rest of us lol.

That could be possible yes. 

I am a VR user. Since 2 years now. Using P3D at the moment and also X PLane 11 (but primary P3D).

For me a 2D monitior is not an option anymore. I will test and use MSFS yes because it is stunning AND a great chance to enhance the flightsimworld AND bring it to next levels.

I would like to bring my ideas and findings to Microsoft and participate on this product. I want a lot they implemented already (Weather, Atmospheric, Dynamics, Photorealscenery, etc.).. But I miss VR.

I will never use Microsoft with the same passion as P3D as long as there is no VR option to use. MSFS will have a chance to become "Nr 1/primary Sim" for me as soon as VR is usable.

I think a lot of VR users could follow me. This option became a MUST HAVE to me since I flew the first time with it. 

Edited by mpo910
  • Like 2

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

I've been both entertained and educated by various flight sims for almost 4 decades now and I'm in the "no VR, no buy" group.

I don't care who believes that or not.

I don't care who tries to sabotage the pro-VR voices/threads by mis-characterizing this as "whining" or "threatening" by "children".  I think the fact that people characterize it that way says a lot more about them than it does about any of the pro-VR folks commenting civilly here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3