Sign in to follow this  
Greazer

What I Don't Want

1. Membership to 3rd party companies for Nav data updates.  Hoping there will be automatic Nav data updates within FS 2020.  (Charts/Moving map a bonus).

2. Blob Trees.  I'm assuming the developers are working on processing or replacing the photogrammetry trees with nicer sim trees that sway in the wind. 

3. A need to buy and install regional photo scenery from 3rd party vendors.

4. Strange / wacky / old / military aircraft etc.

5. A need to buy weather addon plugins or textures / effects for better realism. 

6. No tablet support. Hope to easily cast EFB's or gauges etc straight to tablet (or another PC).

7. Missing Advanced Settings. If there "must" be Simple Settings have a toggle to switch to a more Advanced Settings page.

8. No 737.  It's the most popular airliner (yes still).  Hoping to see a default one, someday.

9. Thousands of flat 2d airports. Hoping for the magic to continue and somehow there will be 3d airports, even in the middle of nowhere.

10. No Free Flight option, A to B anytime time of year.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I agree with all that except for the 737 as a 747 can be used on medium- or short-haul flights  anyway (SFO to LAX for instance). Give us a great 747 instead of two lame jetliners.

I second the tablet and nav data items but am not very hopeful. No deal breakers in anycase.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Agree, except for the military aircraft. Can't see what's wrong with them as they actively fly the skies doing patrols and training missions. Also I don't see what's wrong with old aircraft in case we're speaking of historical aircraft here. 

• Like 3

All I'd like to need to buy for this sim is planes, no other addons needed out of the box, and please no subscriptions

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, jymp said:

All I'd like to need to buy for this sim is planes, no other addons needed out of the box, and please no subscriptions

Please with 2D panels

• Upvote 2

Mark Daniels

Seems like most weather is covered but just making sure! No need for weather add on. Hopefully historical weather will be available at some point as well as "live".

I must have missed the interview with the devs saying no 737 in MSFS. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

12 minutes ago, rjfry said:

I must have missed the interview with the devs saying no 737 in MSFS. 

As of today we only have a handful of aircraft (and manufactures partnerships) confirmed. Maybe we'll have Bombardier as well, alongside many others. In my opinion it would be really weird to not include a 737. It's possible that they might include the MAX but haven't showed it yet because of the real life events and investigations.

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

10 minutes ago, simtom said:

As of today we only have a handful of aircraft (and manufactures partnerships) confirmed. Maybe we'll have Bombardier as well, alongside many others. In my opinion it would be really weird to not include a 737. It's possible that they might include the MAX but haven't showed it yet because of the real life events and investigations.

That's my point again this forum is 95% speculation for all we know it may have an A330 A340 as well as a A320, a 727 737 777 and we know 747, they should be in the AI.

This forum is about thinking up something to start a new thread how about cow pats in the fields to be realistic.

Edited by rjfry
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Raymond Fry.

2 minutes ago, rjfry said:

That's my point again this forum is 95% speculation

I agree and it kinda reminds me of a Red Dead Redemption 2 thread I was following before it was released. They were basically trying to map out the game based on a leaked map years ago and all the screenshots and trailers that were released. Lots of speculation but in a positive way, not like we see here.

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

13 hours ago, Greazer said:

4. Strange / wacky / old / military aircraft etc.

I actually really enjoy flying around in old warbirds...some of the greatest VFR flying because of the visibility. And AI military traffic would really add to the immersion (as it does with existing addon packages).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DylanM said:

I actually really enjoy flying around in old warbirds...some of the greatest VFR flying because of the visibility. And AI military traffic would really add to the immersion (as it does with existing addon packages).

Just FYI, I don't want these, but I'm sure an add-on developer will build them. I want modern, hands free, glass screens, fly by wire, GLS down to minimums 😀

4 hours ago, rjfry said:

That's my point again this forum is 95% speculation 

Ya exactly 95% speculation, just like as you speculated no Pmdg on day one, and then the next week we have a Pmdg day one with pricing to boot 😂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Greazer said:

Ya exactly 95% speculation, just like as you speculated no Pmdg on day one, and then the next week we have a Pmdg day one with pricing to boot 😂

Show me were they said PMDG from DAY ONE on release that's not my reading of it, they will be working on aircraft for MSFS but as they don't have an SDK yet and still being worked on.

Raymond Fry.

1 hour ago, rjfry said:

Show me were they said PMDG from DAY ONE on release that's not my reading of it, they will be working on aircraft for MSFS but as they don't have an SDK yet and still being worked on.

I think PMDG stated this with the release of the NGXu somewhere on their forums

• Like 2

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero