Sign in to follow this  
edpatino

TOGA Projects ENVSOUND Released at SimMarket

Released today and available at SimMarket:

https://secure.simmarket.com/toga-projects-envsound.phtml

Looks really interesting to add more immersion to our sim.

Cheers, Ed

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I know it's pretty cheap, but I still want to see what the initial reviews are like, anyone tried it yet?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Downloaded and installed. Will be able to try it in a couple of days. 

Upon installation it asked me to redownload EnvTex and EnvShade, which I bought but am not using because I moved to Rex Environment Force. 

Definitely going to buy this!

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

Am all for more immersion but the video did not sell it do me. Nice sounding rain and.....1.64 gb ....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

6 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Am all for more immersion but the video did not sell it do me. Nice sounding rain and.....1.64 gb ....

very true it should have been longer, with a greater variety of sounds and without background music

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Am all for more immersion but the video did not sell it do me.

Same here. Maybe if someone is a low and slow piper cub flier, then it may bring more value.

• Like 1

I would ask who stands outside their aircraft listing to birds, but after reading another topic some enjoy taxi lines being draw all over the place. Each to their own as they say.

But hopefully might get better feedback from buyers than that terrible demo.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Orbx and others have sounds. Wouldn't you have to turn those off? I hope Envtex does that with the switches on the side.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

38 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

I would ask who stands outside their aircraft listing to birds, but after reading another topic some enjoy taxi lines being draw all over the place. Each to their own as they say.

But hopefully might get better feedback from buyers than that terrible demo.

If I may step in, as the producer of the "demo" (which is not a demo by the way). The trailer is, well, a trailer. It intends to give the aim of the product in an exciting manner. I'm sorry you did not enjoy it. You can expect demos soon enough which will give you a better feel for the product itself, hopefully. Furthermore, you might have not read the full product description. Indeed, with Envsound you will get much more than your odd bird singing inconsequently. A major addition is ultra-realistic and intensity-varying rain sound which is simulated whether you are outside or inside your aircraft. If you don't think that the sound of rain hitting your windshield/cockpit fuselage while landing or while setting up your aircraft for a flight will enhance your experience, then so be it, but many people do think that it would. 

I encourage you to skim through the list of all the features brought about by Envsound. It's definitely not just about chirping birds.

Best,

Vincent

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CptVince said:

If I may step in, as the producer of the "demo" (which is not a demo by the way). The trailer is, well, a trailer. It intends to give the aim of the product in an exciting manner. I'm sorry you did not enjoy it. You can expect demos soon enough which will give you a better feel for the product itself, hopefully. Furthermore, you might have not read the full product description. Indeed, with Envsound you will get much more than your odd bird singing inconsequently. A major addition is ultra-realistic and intensity-varying rain sound which is simulated whether you are outside or inside your aircraft. If you don't think that the sound of rain hitting your windshield/cockpit fuselage while landing or while setting up your aircraft for a flight will enhance your experience, then so be it, but many people do think that it would. 

I encourage you to skim through the list of all the features brought about by Envsound. It's definitely not just about chirping birds.

Best,

Vincent

I like you videos Vincent, but this to me was not your normal standard.

I did say if you read up more that the rain sounded nice. but it’s showed little else really. But then I don’t fly GA and stand out side the aircraft hearings birds. But am sure many do.

I would have liked to seen more of what the 1.64 GB brings to the table.

Edited by Nyxx

8 minutes ago, CptVince said:

Best,

Vincent

Vincent,

It's not that we did not enjoy it, it's that it does a poor job selling the add-on. Maybe a full video review by a user will help convince some of us?

Best regards.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

It sounds like there are some improvements to Thunderstorms as well. A little sound when you're on the ground setting up your flight may add a little immersion.

25 minutes ago, reecemj said:

Orbx and others have sounds. Wouldn't you have to turn those off? I hope Envtex does that with the switches on the side.

The answer to your question is on the product page.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.