Sign in to follow this  
b737800

Tech Alpha 1 2nd Wave Emails

Day one registration and not In. I have to say that Im very disappointed 😞

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

Now most of us have another week of waiting and checking our inbox, Alpha invitations are starting on the 20th.

• Upvote 1

Those who registered for TA 1 but didnt get in should get a guaranteed access to TA2 (Alpha). I know some people, who registered for TA2 and got accepted into TA1 which majorly sucks for some of us who registered day one for TA1 but didnt get in.

• Like 1

Baber

My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HDOnlive

19 minutes ago, Baber20 said:

Those who registered for TA 1 but didnt get in should get a guaranteed access to TA2 (Alpha). I know some people, who registered for TA2 and got accepted into TA1 which majorly sucks for some of us who registered day one for TA1 but didnt get in.

I think they were looking at specific hardware requirements from both Aplha 1 and 2. 

16 minutes ago, Bear242 said:

I think they were looking at specific hardware requirements from both Aplha 1 and 2. 

They could have given some indication as to what those requirements are. I have more than one PC that would happily run the sim and I could have registered with the one that was closest to their needs.

A little miffed, but still positive.

• Upvote 1

Y'all here losing hope with 16GB RAM's while I applied with my laptop's intel HD shared graphics lol. I don't expect to receive any invites though so it's all good.

• Like 1

Been part of all Flight Simulator betas all the way up from the early 90's, but this time no way, unfortunately. Even updated my poor 8 Gb to 16 Gb, hoping that would contribute to get me in. Not so far.

Anyway, it probably makes me one of the first to start spending add-on money on a sim I haven't even touched 🙂.

No joy for me and thought my machine would meet requirements so not all about 16gig I registered day 1 as well .

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

no email for me i have 16gb, i5 6600k, NVIDIA 1060 6gb, none of us know what if any requirements there looking for including hardware specs they probably had a huge influx of testers that the probability of being selected is like finding the golden ticket on Willy Wonka, i also signed up on day one.

Edited by boeingcorp

5 hours ago, b737800 said:

They could have given some indication as to what those requirements are. I have more than one PC that would happily run the sim and I could have registered with the one that was closest to their needs.

A little miffed, but still positive.

I have multiple gaming computers as well ranging from Highest spec to lowest, as a general rule always use your highest spec machine for beta testing, your chances will be higher, although it is like winning a lottery in a game this big with high anticipation and participants.

If you haven't been invited, it doesn't automatically mean that your PC is too bad.

There will definitely be an alpha build for the worse hardware.

Did you all receive a confirmation email after registration? I have not received any, my friends didn't too.

I just read on Reddit that others had received one.

27 minutes ago, Deleted said:

Did you all receive a confirmation email after registration? I have not received any, my friends didn't too.

I just read on Reddit that others had received one.

Got an email when registering for the forum but not for registering for Tech Alpha. The only other one was on 17th September stating:

Greetings Insiders!

Our first Tech Alpha build is just about ready for testing! If you are interested in participating in the upcoming Tech Alpha release, please be sure to go to the official Microsoft Flight Simulator website, sign into the Insider Area, and follow the registration link to the survey.

When filling out the survey, please be sure you completely fill it out and submit. Failing to completely fill out the survey will greatly impact your chances to be in our first round of Tech Alpha testing. Please keep in mind that we will do our best to get as many people in as possible, but signing up does not guarantee that you will be selected.

Reminder - you will need to use your Microsoft account to access the insider hub, if you do not have a Microsoft account you will need to create one before you can fill out the survey. Account creation link.

For more updates and information on the technical alpha be sure to check out our next developer update on September 19th, where we will be releasing more information on the Tech Alpha build goals and release timeline.

Thank You!

The Microsoft Flight Simulator Team

Edited by b737800